Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

goldberg sounds like such a fuckin rear end in a top hat it's hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

The right facing the screen, the guy in the baseball cap next to Matt Hardy.

K, this bugged me so I went back in the stream to when he came on. He is introduced as "NBA Superstar Jeff Teague"

And the guy he replaced is on WWE’s The Bump and I don't want to bother looking that guy's name up.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Someone pointed out on twitter that everyone who faces FIEND is a bit changed.Bryan got shaved after his encounter, Finn went back to NXT and Rollins became a heel/more of an rear end in a top hat after his encounter with the FIEND.

People get changed after they battle the FIEND.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

TV Zombie posted:

Someone pointed out on twitter that everyone who faces FIEND is a bit changed.Bryan got shaved after his encounter, Finn went back to NXT and Rollins became a heel/more of an rear end in a top hat after his encounter with the FIEND.

People get changed after they battle the FIEND.

p. sure they've been literally bringing this up as text, not subtext

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

He isn't posting in good faith, why would you continue to engage with him

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Was at the show, On the floor row 3 (Superman shirt, apparently I appeared a few times in crowd shots, my gf's mom blew her phone up)

Just a few notes:
Watching Andrade's confused face at "Hit him with a Tuna melt" was actually pretty drat hilarious.
Buddy Murphy sitting in Alistair's pose during Alistair's entrance led to a FANTASTIC view for me, looking over Buddy's shoulder to see Alistair approaching.
Didn't realize there was a KFC table until halfway through that match. Only caught it by staring at the big screen above the ring.
Becky Lynch had a hilariously bored face on when Charlotte came out and posed.
The ending of the Womens tag match was lost to us as we watched camera guys book their asses towards the back to catch the brawl.
The crowd weirdly went NUTS for Booker when he appeared for the kickoff show.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lmfao that was horrile

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Also, Corbin drat near fell out of his throne as they were about to do his entrance. The guys on his left didn't pick up as fast as the ones on the right, so I caught him struggling to maintain balance just before the cameras flicked to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Watched TLC last night, wish i'd been posting along with you guys. That was loving horrendous.

Oh and lol at WWE burying the women YET AGAIN