Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Also pensioners are forgetful and less likely to make a repeat trip

Owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/Zack3O12/status/1785435183019159692

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

excellent lol

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

middlesbrough mention!!!!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I wish we had knife violence

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

:ese:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
love my administratively defunct county, love knife related crime, love the most corrupt police in the country, simple as

e: for light relief the graun being wrong about smth different for a change

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/article/2024/may/02/ronnie-osullivan-snooker-sport-politicians-business-celebrities

i don't think he actually watched this, prob just read a microsoft edge landing page article about it from eurosport and dashed off a quick thinkpiece for more money than i make in a year. the 'greatest moment of sportsmanship ever' was actually based ronnie being a oval office to the referee as usual which he openly admitted afterwards

Shogi has issued a correction as of 09:53 on May 3, 2024

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

wooo west mids #1

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

keep punching joe posted:

Willia Macrae's death was a clear cut suicide, honestly CSPAM posters are like David Icke.

You miss off the best bit:

quote:

At the time of his death, McRae had been working to counter plans to dump nuclear waste from the Dounreay Nuclear Power Development Establishment into the sea. Due to his house being burgled on repeated occasions prior to his death, he had taken to carrying a copy of the documents relating to his Dounreay work with him at all times. They were not found following his death, and the sole other copy which was kept in his office was stolen when it was burgled, no other items being taken

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

https://twitter.com/StockportMBC/status/1786219698415136860?t=O1IijLnwFS_gc-m05igj9w&s=19

it's happening!!!!!

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Could you imagine the frothing from the press if, one day, Karl Peter Marx Wardlaw rose through the ranks of the Labour party and made a bid for PM

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

more like groucho marxists. because they’re fukken clowns

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

Pistol_Pete posted:

You miss off the best bit:

That's not the best bit!

This is the best bit:

quote:

In November 2014 a Scottish Sunday Express front-page article alleged that McRae had uncovered evidence of the alleged paedophile ring in Westminster during the 1980s. The article suggests he may have been murdered and that the evidence he possessed was stolen at the time of his death.[2]

Love a good crossover with the Epstein thread.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Facehammer posted:

That's not the best bit!

This is the best bit:

Love a good crossover with the Epstein thread.

that'd do it

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012
Several hitmen awkwardly sorting through a stack of documents to get the ones they were sent for

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
they used to have to kill people but then they realised the public could know that the west was ruled by a cabal of insane paedophiles and no one can or will do anything about it

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

How much of that is Shropshire?

Humbert Wolfe posted:

When lads have done with labour
In Shropshire, one will cry
"Let's go and kill a neighbour,"
And t'other answers "Aye!"
So this one kills his cousins,
And that one kills his dad;
And, as they hang by dozens
At Ludlow, lad by lad,
Each of them one-and-twenty,
All of them murderers,
The hangman mutters: "Plenty
Even for Housman's verse."

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty
Big Keith is really gonna bottle it
https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1786431505134186832?t=IAo0utaOaw2UNoJqdyreSA&s=19

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
Starker going to push even more right and learn nothing.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

lol that it’s the west midlands not the west bank quote

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

this methodology is kinda strange

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Humiliation for Winner Keith

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

Regarde Aduck posted:

they used to have to kill people but then they realised the public could know that the west was ruled by a cabal of insane paedophiles and no one can or will do anything about it

/Adam Curtis voice.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

it's election season so more threat and fear inflation

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1786433055567036719

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you know, that sounds like a pretty good justification for russia to declare war on the uk.

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

you know, that sounds like a pretty good justification for russia to declare war on the uk.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sadiq Khan is always trending on twitter he must be very beloved!

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

Real "we're not touching you" vibes

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

MikeCrotch posted:

Real "we're not touching you" vibes

"Our actions are taking place within the established legal framework of: 'not touching you, can't get mad'."

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

David Cameron realized that his Brexit plan didn't do it, so now he's back to finish the job. Say what you will about the gentleman but he's a right persistent bastard.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

quote:

20m ago
18.33 BST
London mayoral hopeful Count Binface said “down with fascism, up with Ceefax” after discovering he had beaten Britain First’s candidate, Nick Scanlon.

He told reporters at City Hall: “It looks like I have defeated Britain First in an election.

“Come on, you have to cheer about that … Down with fascism, up with Ceefax, what can I say?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

This. This man for god emperor of this drizzly isle.