Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

discuss the greatest fast food franchise in history here. if your burger isnt served next to a mini jukebox by a dancing waiter with old timey flavored sodas on tap, what the gently caress are you doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
DO they still serve the fries a long time before the burger?

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
The Rocket Double was rarely a bad choice.The Malts were ... okay, I guess.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
johnny rockets is total poo poo. evwerything about it sucks. i hate its loving bland, gross, not tasty food. i hate it fake-rear end atmosphere. and this isnt politics or anything but used to be owned by dan snyder so every time i look at it i feel angry and disappointed

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Yeah, it's poo poo. :ms:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
When we first moved to our current city we walked into a Johnny Rocket's tired from moving and confused about our new surroundings. We sat for 15 minutes waiting for someone to help us before we said gently caress it and left, and we always flipped off the building when we went past it. They have since closed. That's my Johnathon Rocket story.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

are those still around, or do they just exist in sad airports

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

a bunch of royal caribbean cruise ships have a johnny rockets and you just have to pay a cover charge and then you can pound down as many burgs and onion rings as you want.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

They opened one in distant corner of the third world, op.
Good onion rings, noisy as all gently caress though

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

GORDON posted:

DO they still serve the fries a long time before the burger?
hell yea and they still come with a lil ketchup smiley face (:

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Is this the place that forces its waitstaff to dance at random intervals. Thats a war crime and should be tried at the Hague for imo

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

hell yea and they still come with a lil ketchup smiley face (:

I want my burg and fries served at the same time. Pass.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

GORDON posted:

I want my burg and fries served at the same time. Pass.

You can ask to be served everything at the same time

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

yeah ill take one chocolate coke thanks

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

qnqnx posted:

You can ask to be served everything at the same time

Yeah I can ask, but will they tell me to go gently caress myself like everyone else in my life who are supposed to love me?

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

GORDON posted:

Yeah I can ask, but will they tell me to go gently caress myself like everyone else in my life who are supposed to love me?
sir this is a johnny rockets

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Johnny rockets is not even loving close to fast food bub, it's a sit down restaurant where you have to order with a handheld portable menu and then sit on your rear end til it comes and then sit on your rear end again til the waiter comes around with the check. NOT fast

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
The only Johnny Rockets I've been to is the one they opened up in the area theme park. It's ok I guess. They stopped dancing after the first year. They don't even do the ketchup smilie thing anymore. The only benefit is the building is air conditioned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

Johnny rockets is not even loving close to fast food bub, it's a sit down restaurant where you have to order with a handheld portable menu and then sit on your rear end til it comes and then sit on your rear end again til the waiter comes around with the check. NOT fast

The *quality* is low tier fast food, but with the benefit of... being slow?

:confuoot: