Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ice Phisherman

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

So I'm in possession of too much weed and not enough cats. I'm trying to get a good deal for the indica and the sativa strains as well as a weed grove I found in a drainage ditch that's okay I guess.

I want to know, in grams or ounces, what I would get for cute kittens, adult cats and sweet elder cats in need of a home. Especially sweet elder cats. Would smoke a bowl for elder kitties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Wow, OP, thought this thread was for a new toys 4 tots like charity, very disappointed

Ice Phisherman

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Gross Dude posted:

Wow, OP, thought this thread was for a new toys 4 tots like charity, very disappointed

I would do charity bowls so long as you don't smoke all my poo poo, but I can't bring charity kitties, because I don't have any. But if the weed4cats thing works, I would have weed and cats for fun times. And if those cats wanted weed I would deffo provide.

I would be okay with doing a chairity, but I don't know how chairities work. Also I think it would be like, nip4cats, which would be cool too. Though if cats preferred weed that would be okay.

Ice Phisherman fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Jun 25, 2020

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Cats like catnip, OP

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Cats like catnip, OP

i'm gettin low on human nip

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Finger Prince

prepuce repurposed posted:

I never seem to drop below two.

Chrs

I have a not so smart friend who smoked a catnip joint once because he thought it would be just like weed and it gave him a bad headache

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

prepuce repurposed posted:

*violently rubbing my face on a dime-bag and rolling on the floor*
What?