Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Quackles posted:

There's also Holiday if you bring Der Shooty Outis, and Fluid Sac/Representation Emitter in general if you're OK with running Grippy Faust (I admit I just straight up do because Fluid Sac is too good to resist, I don't have Liu Rodya, and Liu Gregor sucks.)

(Basically, my Burn team is Liu Ryoshu (first to get Philclair's passive), Liu Ish, Der Shooty Outis, Hong Liu, Liu Meursault, Grippy Faust.)

Right I forgot about Holiday, Holiday is surprisingly great.

If you're taking Faust just for Fluid Sac and aren't actively using Dawn Sinclair then you could probably replace her with a better Faust without issue. Unless she's all you got, we've all been there.

Lord_Magmar posted:

Fair point, the Fanatic thing is just because I was recently musing with a friend that Uptie 5 N Faust probably will give Fanatic to the whole team, so getting an EGO Gift that does literally that amused me.

I'd put my bet on the N Corp Team getting their numbers fixed more than fanatic tweaks. That said I hope UT5 isn't a thing because UT4 is already a fuckin massive resource hog for new players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Yinlock posted:

I'd put my bet on the N Corp Team getting their numbers fixed more than fanatic tweaks. That said I hope UT5 isn't a thing because UT4 is already a fuckin massive resource hog for new players.

Oh yeah the team numbers getting fixed is a thing too obviously, but Faust actually still more or less works, and uptie 4 increased the number of Fanatics she creates with her passive by 1, so I assume that could be a further up for 5 if/when it comes.