Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker

Elviscat posted:

Oh yeah, I got a call yesterday, from the dealership I had so warranty repairs on my Bolt, telling me I need to get the oil changed.

Yeah, I'll get right on that.

Free oil changes for Tesla owners!

* Rich Rebuilds shows up with their diesel swapped Tesla.

And if it was me, I wouldn't even be mad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
my vw dealer has yet to recommend something dumb like an oil change or similar for my e-golf. I took it to firestone once for an alignment and he said, "all looks good, it's an ev so there isn't much I can try to upsell you on".

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

Indiana_Krom posted:

Also I challenge anyone making a fuel/piss/snack break in an ICE vehicle to start a timer on their phone when they put the vehicle in park and see if it really is under 300 seconds.

You'd be surprised. I use USAA safe pilot which tracks my driving and times, and I went to a gas station, got 7 gallons of gas, checked oil, went inside and bought oil (first time in years needing to do this) and a drink, then added oil and cleaned up. 6 minute total stop. Most would be far less for me.