Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020
I read it. What are ya gonna do about it eh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Star Me Kitten posted:

I read it. What are ya gonna do about it eh?

:mods::siren::mods:

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Tattletale!

agrielaios
Dec 25, 2009

Star Me Kitten posted:

Aww, I can't send you a PM.

my private messages are working exactly from 7:50am till 7:50am, its a hard window to hit

agrielaios fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Sep 20, 2020

agrielaios
Dec 25, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

:rimshot:

--- PLEASE NO ONE READ THIS MESSAGE IT IS PRIVATE AND ONLY FOR agrielaios TO READ. YOU SHOULD NOT READ IT. IT'D BE UNCOOL IF YOU DID ---

Hey, sup?

--- END PRIVATE MESSAGE ---

--- PLEASE NO ONE READ THIS MESSAGE IT IS PRIVATE AND ONLY FOR Literally A Person TO READ. YOU SHOULD NOT READ IT. IT'D BE UNCOOL IF YOU DID ---

*produces a series of fin signals in secret fin language*

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020
--- PLEASE NO ONE READ THIS MESSAGE IT IS PRIVATE AND ONLY FOR Star Me Kitten TO READ. YOU SHOULD NOT READ IT. IT'D BE UNCOOL IF YOU DID ---

(I deleted it because YOU read it!)

Star Me Kitten fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Sep 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020
I keep putting floaties on this thread and it keeps sinking.

I will take a PM if anyone feels like it.