Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Ad by Khad posted:

dont worry, you'll still see him in j-rus recaps

you might not like what you see though

* Chunko Bumpkins defeated Cameron Grimes in a ladder match for control of NXT front row privileges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
According to Bix, HBK was part of the NXT bible study but backed away after the Q stuff started circulating, so at least he’s not that dumb

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Drake Worst

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Sean needs to stop being a sexy boy and start being a sexy man

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

Lumbermouth posted:

* Chunko Bumpkins defeated Cameron Grimes in a ladder match for control of NXT front row privileges

please use your time machine for good, not evil

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I’ll start watching WWE again when they introduce a Big Chungus gimmick in 2032

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
http://imgur.com/a/moW2hzf

:effort:

Edit:phone posting sucks imgur won't let me get forum links.

Gonzo McFee fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Jan 1, 2021

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gonzo McFee posted:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Thank you Mr Jerusalem

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Gonzo McFee posted:

http://imgur.com/a/moW2hzf

:effort:

The Awful app lets you upload to imgur for your posts. It's awesome but I have no idea where the photos go :tinfoil:

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Sigma posted:

According to Bix, HBK was part of the NXT bible study but backed away after the Q stuff started circulating, so at least he’s not that dumb

Didn't realize how much I was similar to Shawn Michaels

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

AsInHowe posted:

Didn't realize how much I was similar to Shawn Michaels

I an praying an NXT bible study leaks.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Dango Bango posted:

The Awful app lets you upload to imgur for your posts. It's awesome but I have no idea where the photos go :tinfoil:

What, how?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

It's one of the BBCode options when creating a post. "Insert Imgur". You can either select something already on imgur or upload from your phone. (The latter is what I was referring to when I said "no idea where it goes")

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Pay some respect to the NXT UK champion, Spuds Buckley

no, we already banned him.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Eat My Fuc posted:

How so

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Dango Bango posted:

probably to imgur

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

probably to imgur

I know but WHERE on Imgur?!

They don't upload to my account and aren't visible on the public uploads page. Although I'm not that experienced with imgur.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Jerusalem posted:

[*] A video package aired for Rhea Ripley and Raquel Gonzalez's feud.
[*] Lucha House Party defeated El Legado del Fantasma in a surprise tag team match.

i thought both of these were good

Blaise330 posted:

I think Dexter's drawings are cute :(

i agree

tao of lmao posted:

I’m fascinated by the concept of Dexter Loomis. It’s so insanely stupid and dumb I wrap back around to loving it. It shouldn’t exist, yet it does.

i still think it's kinda fresh. idk. i like it

i like bronson reed's new intro a lot too

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Dango Bango posted:

I know but WHERE on Imgur?!

They don't upload to my account and aren't visible on the public uploads page. Although I'm not that experienced with imgur.

it probably just uploads it as if you were an unlogged user, and flags it as private so thats why you can't see it anywhere but the link exists

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Eat My Fuc posted:

All you gotta do is sign up for Parler.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

All you gotta do is sign up for Parler.

Oh god how long until WWE buys that shithole

the_Vandal
Feb 7, 2004

You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you, I love you, I love you,
I love you, I love you
Night Man

Eat My Fuc posted:

Oh god how long until WWE buys that shithole

lol Remember when they bought "tout"? Don't worry, neither do they or anybody else! WTF is tout?

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7G4izIc9XQ

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
They should change velveteen dream’s finisher to the salt of the earth, and call it the armbar alert.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Lumbermouth posted:

No way that’s a real name.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Every time Daniel Bryan talks to Vince McMahon, he does the "meow" bit from Supertroopers, but it's "Tout" he keeps slipping into conversation.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

CopywrightMMXI posted:

No way that’s a real name.

that's nxt breakout tournament finalist cameron grimes to you

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

the_Vandal posted:

To whoever it was that said HBK seems like a good guy now let me tell you: LMAO. Born again Christians that used to be drug addicts are almost always fake as hell. And I seriously doubt that HBK is one of the very few that actually follow the actual teachings of Jesus. As someone that was raised in the south and has been around a lot of these types, the actually good ones are few and far between. And I seriously doubt Michael Hickenbottom to be one of the few that are actually devout and aren't just using it to his advantage. Never trust a "born again Christian" is what I am saying. They think they need religion so that they don't murder and rape people instead of just not doing it because it's wrong. Also, WWE will be even worse with HHH and Stephanie at the helm because I think it was Steph that made them become scripted which is the worst thing they could have done to pro wrestlers. But regardless of who takes over, it will still be WWE and have blood all over its hands so don't watch it at all. But do continue to laugh at how lovely it is by all means. Sorry for the wall of text. I don't know what paragraphs are. I hope we all have a better 2021.
Everything I've heard about him as of late, both in terms of behind the scenes stories and from people who met him at church events where he spoke, he may actually be the real deal. Besides the story of him chewing out on an anti-BLM NXT producer, he apparently makes a point of telling people who ask him about social issues (the ones where evangelicals tend to suck, like LGBTQ+ rights) at religious events that he's a "if you're happy and not hurting anyone, you're good with me" type. I remember seeing a particular anecdote about how he said it was above his pay grade and all up to God, so he wasn't going to judge anyone for who they love, or something like that.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

davidbix posted:

Everything I've heard about him as of late, both in terms of behind the scenes stories and from people who met him at church events where he spoke, he may actually be the real deal. Besides the story of him chewing out on an anti-BLM NXT producer, he apparently makes a point of telling people who ask him about social issues (the ones where evangelicals tend to suck, like LGBTQ+ rights) at religious events that he's a "if you're happy and not hurting anyone, you're good with me" type. I remember seeing a particular anecdote about how he said it was above his pay grade and all up to God, so he wasn't going to judge anyone for who they love, or something like that.

I thought I heard the anti-BLM thing was a planted story.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

Pylons posted:

I thought I heard the anti-BLM thing was a planted story.
As far as I know, it wasn't. And if it was planted, I suspect that the other producer would have been named.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

New Discussion Thread for January, 2021.