Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8js3H3zhhdc

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

when i see a game on steam like that detractor one, it gives me this realy weird dark feeling in my stomach. like a nihilistic pit that is sitting there. a black blobby sphere of pain that sits low above my cock and feels hopeless. the same kind of sensation of seeing a video of someone getting murdered online or whatever. you can tell the person that made it, and the people that play it, are evil wankers, but cant quite put into words why.

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

phil should sue the creator and get the five dollars TLD paid for it plus any stream revenue

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

insane anime posted:

when i see a game on steam like that detractor one, it gives me this realy weird dark feeling in my stomach. like a nihilistic pit that is sitting there. a black blobby sphere of pain that sits low above my cock and feels hopeless. the same kind of sensation of seeing a video of someone getting murdered online or whatever. you can tell the person that made it, and the people that play it, are evil wankers, but cant quite put into words why.
They find someone like Phil and put a lot of work into becoming more pathetic than him.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

It should make someone sick that a worthless invertebrate who couldn’t put a real smile on a fully formed human’s face would question the character of a genius, IMO.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

insane anime posted:

it's someone spending weeks making something that comes purely from anger instead of joy.

the only time i ever laughed at one that i can think of is that time some kid made a mod for Hearts of Iron that replaced Hitler with his high school principal because of the lack of snow days, lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like when they make songs out of words Phil uses that make him sound more badass and even funnier but they are absolute parasites and would vanish entirely without him so when you can detect the lack of respect, quite frankly it should make your stomach turn.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

it's someone spending weeks making something that comes purely from anger instead of joy.

the only time i ever laughed at one that i can think of is that time some kid made a mod for Hearts of Iron that replaced Hitler with his high school principal because of the lack of snow days, lol.

lol

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kiss my loving rear end — I am loving based. If he never said it they wouldn’t have stumbled onto a halfway decent detractor video, and they show him the respect he deserves by making him sound and look awesome instead of plastering their 12 year old retard brain opinions over the khantent.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

They even named the game after themself.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

saw a detractor video where phil unlocked ultra instinct complete with the japanese song to defeat ludwig and it was badass

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

They even named the game after themself.

This. Unless it’s a game about how pathetic and lacking dignity you’d have to be to be a detractor is it’s soulless dookie. Simple as that.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I like when they make songs out of words Phil uses that make him sound more badass and even funnier but they are absolute parasites and would vanish entirely without him so when you can detect the lack of respect, quite frankly it should make your stomach turn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F--HV_OrPk

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol the thumbnail

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

jeri curl style hair

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the AI voice is trash and the lyrics are even worse, but please listen for the snorts in beat etc

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the AI voice is trash and the lyrics are even worse, but please listen for the snorts in beat etc

was about to close to video in disgust but got to this part and lol'd

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao incredible

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

saw a detractor video where phil unlocked ultra instinct complete with the japanese song to defeat ludwig and it was badass

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

----------------