Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
it'll be like WM30 where edge takes the pin so he can gently caress off and do movies or tv while roman doesnt have to tap/take the pinfall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Codependent Poster posted:

Well if you wanna guarantee a gigantic pop for the first time crowds are back, Bryan winning the title after getting screwed is a proven winner

Yeah you're probably right, after a year of no crowds they'd probably love to have another WrestleMania 30 style ending to end this years WrestleMania and I'm sure thats probably how its been pitched in the back.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I wonder if they told Christian about this plan and he rightfully noped right the gently caress out.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Just realized we are getting this match again at WM

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Le Saboteur posted:

Yeah you're probably right, after a year of no crowds they'd probably love to have another WrestleMania 30 style ending to end this years WrestleMania and I'm sure thats probably how its been pitched in the back.

I'm down if Bryan wins. Otherwise meh.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Pylons posted:

I wonder if they told Christian about this plan and he rightfully noped right the gently caress out.

Bryan is definitely Christian's non-union Mexican equivalent here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Daniel Bryan vs Reigns was really good, shame about that finish.

Drew looked like he huffed a bunch of paint by the time the match was over but the match was decent.

Fiend…lol.

Second best match on the card was Ali vs Riddle on the pre show.

Peacock player is actually less unstable for me than the Network one but drat that was a huge downgrade in stream quality.