Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I hurl the nazi out the window and argue w/ my scottish dad about how I wish he would stop banging the same women as me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

after reading this thread i think we should start a gofundme for lil swamp baby's vision of indiana jones

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

indiana jones and the final blimp fucker

rated hard r

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
*after being spotted and throwing a nazi overboard for the 50th time*

Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking nazis on this motherfucking blimp!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

after reading this thread i think we should start a gofundme for lil swamp baby's vision of indiana jones

you want to crowdfund a bunch of nazis?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Oh poo poo I need a distraction or they'll make me buy a ticket.

Hey! Hey everyone look! There's a Nazi on this blimp!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Oh poo poo I need a distraction or they'll make me buy a ticket.

Hey! Hey everyone look! There's a Nazi on this blimp!

Vell of course zhere's Nazis on zis plane... Mein Furher!! *holds up a mirror to reveal that you're Hitler*

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Ach!

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

Who What Now posted:

Vell of course zhere's Nazis on zis plane... Mein Furher!! *holds up a mirror to reveal that you're Hitler*

I did not see that coming... er... dang... shoot. Messed that up. Can we do another take?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a dirigible!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

you want to crowdfund a bunch of nazis?

movies aren't real homey

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
After I throw them off, I say 'Normally killing is beneath me, but with Nazis I like to... take the high road'

The nazi groans loudly as they plummet through the clouds, alerting the other Nazis to my presence.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
"I did Nazi that coming' I say, as I reach for my colt 1911

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Sunswipe posted:

Oh, that's fine then. No moral issue here. How many Nazis can you suck off in a day? We could solve this whole right-wing problem if you put enough effort in.

I'm not sure you really get the Republican party.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i got a fuckig rigid dirigible for you RIGHT HERE

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Every God drat thread in GBS turns into LSBB sucking someone off and I'm SICK OF IT

my balls are LOADED

where's my SUCC

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

low key sex master posted:

Every God drat thread in GBS turns into LSBB sucking someone off and I'm SICK OF IT

my balls are LOADED

where's my SUCC

sorry I was sucking off everybody in this thread, but I hit my limit with the guy right before you

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU

low key sex master posted:

my balls are LOADED

where's my SUCC

In the context of this thread, I think that you'll move up in the line faster if you purchase a Hugo Boss suit or something tbh

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Nazi, looking out the window: Vow! Vhat a view!

Me: To a kill! :smug:

*pushes him out the window to his death*

Me: Anyone else want to drop out?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Watching the nazi plummet to his death after sucking him off on a blimp:

"I guess he really...FELL for me"

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

movies aren't real homey

oh right you wanted to make a movie

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I'm doing the thing! The thing that you are all doing and that is the title of this thread!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

looks like he'll never be the head of a major corporation

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Rushing to the blimp control room, you find out the pilot is a nazi encrusted into a big ship dildo you gotta suck off to disconnect him and stop the blimp from taking the sword of damocles to berlin

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm a nazi please don't sugg me and shteal my precious pure aryan shpunk

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Apr 1, 2021

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Ventral EggSac posted:

Rushing to the blimp control room, you find out the pilot is a nazi encrusted into a big ship dildo you gotta suck off to disconnect him and stop the blimp from taking the sword of damocles to berlin

To be clear you have to suck off the dildo with the nazi inside, not the nazi, he doesn't get any pleasure

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Ventral EggSac posted:

I put him in my butt

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I once pushed a Nazi out of a dirigible just to watch him fall 20,000 feet and splatter on the Earth and die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i sure am tired of all these star wars