Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Poor guy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i'm afraid i don't have that much USD on me, but perhaps I could pay you back...in another way

Stoner Sloth

he's no major richard bong, that's for sure op!

Khad

third time's the HRAAAAAAAAAAAAALF
a man we can all aspire to

Ass-penny

It's a good name, op. I bet on his license it says Richard Pound tho.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

frump truck

hello... again!

hey OP check this out https://www.congress.gov/member/dick-swett/S001113?searchResultViewType=expanded

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
lmbo, how can anybody end up called dick pound? seriously, [whatever country this man is from], get your act together

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cruft

I wonder how many of Selina Wang's co-workers gave her a hard time for writing an article about Dick Pound.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dude is a giant piece of crap, too. Should've been named Jack Schitt imo.

cruft

Mormon Nailer posted:

Dude is a giant piece of crap, too. Should've been named Jack Schitt imo.

cruft

Next up on CNN: Is your lawn care company ripping you off? Edward Normous Johnson presents a special investigation.

wimsy

when poeple have funny names its like....wft, did you know your name was funny? did your parents? what a clown you are!

wimsy

did your parents know what a "Gooner" was lmao why did they call you Gooner Cumslut? the last name cumslut wasn't bad enough? haha

cruft

wimsy posted:

did your parents know what a "Gooner" was lmao why did they call you Gooner Cumslut? the last name cumslut wasn't bad enough? haha

Haha, seriously!

What's a gooner, by the way? Asking for a friend.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

There is a Dr Dick Chopp in Austin that does vasectomies, so pretty close I would say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Didn't realize ol' Dick Pound was a big part of the reason we're all getting COVID this summer. Summertime lovin' spreadin'!