Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

who are the dorks in the audience you like, dislike, or remember the most

I'll go first: Tye Dye Guy.

eat poo poo Tye Dye Guy

Mob fucked around with this message at 18:02 on May 28, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
no idea what this is or who that is or what the hell this thread is about OP

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

dave meltzer more like dork smellzer

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sam roberts. some times i used to think about him and how bad i wanted to whoop his rear end, and then i would post him and get in trouble

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Cavauro posted:

sam roberts. some times i used to think about him and how bad i wanted to whoop his rear end, and then i would post him and get in trouble

wow bud you topped my answer quick

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Cavauro posted:

you de-serve it

e: wrong thread sorry

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the ones who complain about other fans instead of enjoying the show.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

JOHN CENA posted:

the ones who complain about other fans instead of enjoying the show.

they are literally a detriment if they try to make the show about themselves and take attention away from the rasslers

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what's the name of that guy who would time all the matches himself and then ruin some matches by yelling out a countdown instead of letting them kayfabe it normally

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Dave Meltzer

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

green lantern fan. i forgot about him. he proposed to his girlfriend during one of the first monday night raws, she said yes, then he wrote a crying letter into the observer like 6 weeks later saying she dumped him

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it was Dave meltzer.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

JOHN CENA posted:

green lantern fan. i forgot about him. he proposed to his girlfriend during one of the first monday night raws, she said yes, then he wrote a crying letter into the observer like 6 weeks later saying she dumped him

lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ridiculous, dave would find the power ring too gimmicky

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Banjo

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Wicker Hat with Hawaiian shirt guy from ECW , gently caress him. he always looked mad

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

ECW Faith No More guy ruled

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

That green shirt fucker on every US WWE PPV before the pandemic.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

herculon posted:

ECW Faith No More guy ruled

I never knew this guy had a "name", we called him Heavy Metal Jesus

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

im gonna post the ones i like instead

the white guy that raised his fist to honor Nation of Domination while they made their entrance

the one skinny guy with really long hair that was always front row at WWE events with his grandma or elderly mom or sugar momma or whatever she was. that man loved him some wrestling, and loved him some old lady too

the two guys that showed up on TNA one time, they were both fat and one guy was in a wifebeater i think, and he twirled his arms around in the funniest way

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

the best wrestling dork was the guy in the sandman jersey in the front row who turned his back on HHH pinning ric flair or some poo poo

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

wasn't there a reoccurring fan in early nxt (when it started on the network in 2014-15) that took up two seats in the front row?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

another favorite: this guy

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

herculon posted:

wasn't there a reoccurring fan in early nxt (when it started on the network in 2014-15) that took up two seats in the front row?
i think he was only there for one taping but that ended up being a takeover and 2 tv eps

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

herculon posted:

i was trying to remember where he was, if it was the same guy he was loving gigantic and always in a red shirt

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

dromal phrenia posted:

another favorite: this guy

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

yeah I think the guy might have just been there for a full day of tapings that aired over the next month. dude might have taken up three seats he looked like if Taz was laying down sideways in the seats.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

herculon posted:

yeah I think the guy might have just been there for a full day of tapings that aired over the next month. dude might have taken up three seats he looked like if Taz was laying down sideways in the seats.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

tao of lmao posted:

the best wrestling dork was the guy in the sandman jersey in the front row who turned his back on HHH pinning ric flair or some poo poo

agreed

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Taz owns btw

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

im gonna post the ones i like instead

the white guy that raised his fist to honor Nation of Domination while they made their entrance

Ok found this guy hell yeah

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

thread topic is officially pivoted to "crowd dorks"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
drat, search comin up empty