Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wimsy

when people see the bowl later, they will wonder how i ate my soup. the perfect crime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Better rethink this, OP. What if they think you stuck your face in the bowl and slurpped it up like some type of beast?

Next thing you know you'll be in the pig sty.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?

nut

a scuba diver sits, dead, at the base of a burnt tree. How did he eat his soup?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

nut posted:

a scuba diver sits, dead, at the base of a burnt tree. How did he eat his soup?

The doctor is his mother

nut

KaBob posted:

The doctor is his mother

and her husband can only reach the bottom buttons on the elevator

wimsy

Arriving at the 50th floor of a sky scraper in an elevator made of ice. Nobody will ever know how I got here

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

most people dismiss it as a conspiracy theory, but there was definitely a second soup enjoyer in the grassy knoll

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
cotton candy spoon...

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luvcow posted:

cotton candy spoon...

Too confusing for raccoons

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
you need to improve your opsec OP. eat the soup out of a bowl made of ice too

wimsy

barnold posted:

you need to improve your opsec OP. eat the soup out of a bowl made of ice too

If I did this, how would they know I had soup? Where would be the mystery?

wimsy

The victim was found dead in a locked room with no windows. There was a puddle on the floor. We have no reason to believe he ate poisoned soup, but that's what we're going to go with.

nut

...ice....soup

wimsy

I am just a young man standing in a puddle on a street corner in a tracksuit . how did all those people know where the mattress store was? it will forever remain a mystery

Khanstant
they won't care how you ate the soup OP, one taste and they'll realize that human meat and bird meat tastes exactly the same and shoot themselfs before they can file charges

wimsy

Khanstant posted:

they won't care how you ate the soup OP, one taste and they'll realize that human meat and bird meat tastes exactly the same and shoot themselfs before they can file charges

How are they going to taste it without a spoon, genius

wimsy

We found the computer which injected the ransomware into the oil pipeline control system, general, but we can't figure out how he did it, there was no keyboard, just a weird puddle of water in front of the monitor

wimsy

just a man on the bus holding a trench coat open to reveal a completely smooth and undifferentiated pubic area, standing in a penis-sized puddle

Manifisto

building the great pyramids with trucks and cranes made of ice just to gently caress with future generations

ty nesamdoom!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Manifisto posted:

building the great pyramids with trucks and cranes made of ice just to gently caress with future generations

The what?

Oh you mean the Egyptian lakes?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
laughing as i pack myself into the snowdrift, ready to transform my body into ice so that i may complete the perfect crime

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

wimsy posted:

Arriving at the 50th floor of a sky scraper in an elevator made of ice. Nobody will ever know how I got here

Escape From Noise

Ice to spoon you

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

nut posted:

...ice....soup

Soup ice

Make that spoon outta soup

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Eating ice soup with a metal spoon, they'll never know what flavor I savored.... and the spoon will tell no tales when I'm through with it

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

How Wonderful!

pouring metal soup into an ice bowl, howling in wild agony as molten metal rips through the bowl and onto my legs. the rat from ratatouille is watching from the wings... getting his nasty little kicks from the whole sick spectacle

Escape From Noise

Eating my sandwich with a fork made of frozen soup.

How Wonderful!

doing my soup-bending moves at the park to remain in peak condition

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Escape From Noise

Eating rear end with an ice spoon

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
using the ice spoon for great increase in porridge stealing

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

How Wonderful!

Escape From Noise posted:

Eating rear end with an ice spoon

I'm here to spoon rear end and eat ice and I'm all out of rear end.

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

I'm here to spoon rear end and eat ice and I'm all out of rear end.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Eating ice cream with a hard candy spoon...

Escape From Noise

Ice cream the hard way

alexandriao

quote:

The Ol' Gallium Spoon In A Cup Of Water Gag - Geekologie
[Search domain geekologie.com] geekologie.com/2011/02/the-ol-gallium-spoon-in-a-cup.php

In this demonstration, a spoon molded from gallium is stirred in a cup of warm water and melts almost immediately. Imagine if that were a friend's coffee! You could tell them it's mercury and they're probably gonna die! Huge fan of the 'you're gonna die!' pranks. You could say I live for them. Get it?! Me neither, I got high at lunch and shouldn't have! Hit the jump for the demo and a couple ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

lol @ whole thread