Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Its just FINE!
Haha Yes!
Boo!
The Scoleri Brothers
View Results

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

i jerk off with a pair of tweezers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Smugworth posted:

i jerk off with a pair of tweezers

A tweeze with a pair of dicks

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Average and small dicks are fine, and easier to deepthroat just sayin. Also use your dick as a finisher. Make your partner satisfied and then the dick is a bonus. Then you can be like "I have a tiny dick and I am a sex god" and that's just neato.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Mr_Companie posted:

Even though you may be 'average'; oversized penis havers are still having most of the relationships, and doing most of the representation in our media to the point that anyone you know, if shown a photograph of your completely normal, perfectly healthy member would think it was so ittle little and small

Yeah there's a lot of good science here. I'd be willing to take one for the team and look at everyone's penis in the interest of scientific study.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

syntaxfunction posted:

Average and small dicks are fine, and easier to deepthroat just sayin. Also use your dick as a finisher. Make your partner satisfied and then the dick is a bonus. Then you can be like "I have a tiny dick and I am a sex god" and that's just neato.

I use my big dick to gently caress and cum you should give that a whirl

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

I use my big dick to gently caress and cum you should give that a whirl

As a trans, nah. But also yes. It is fun but also sometimes/often not needed.

Basically, you should put little dick finger gloves on. So many dicks!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

In the movie Hanzo the Razor he makes his dick bigger by hitting it with a piece of wood

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

syntaxfunction posted:

"Use your dick as a finisher." makes me think it's some kind of WWF move.

Folks we did not see this coming, Stone Cold Steve Austin has entered the ring and...is that what I think it is? Yes! STEVE AUSTIN JUST FINISHED OFF THE UNDERTAKER WITH HIS DICK! FOLKS WE DID NOT SEE THIS COMING! This is a big upset here tonight, let's go backstage and see what Paul Bearer has to say about this.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

And he does it so often that the log he hits it against has the shape of his dick in it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

And there's rope around the dick

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Then he goes around raping people with his two buffoonish companions that create rope rape lowering contraptions but you should not do that part

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Who's jelqin?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

Who's jelqin?

My 14" long totally unless penis

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

:nws:

https://www.bentpenis.org/

:nws:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

You know what, I got exactly what I expected by clicking on that.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Zil posted:

You know what, I got exactly what I expected by clicking on that.

When there was that periscope dick photoshop thread a while back that's the rabbit hole I ended up falling down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!

This is a safe space for boomerang boners