Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Spinz posted:

You guys suck it was interesting until you scared the guy from posting deets

Effort posts are rare

Jfc assholes

lmao this loving idiot thought it was a true story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Escape From Noise posted:

Wonder what OP's opinions are on the war torn hellhole that is Seattle.

op would get arrested going for seconds on The Stranger

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Did she have big boobs

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

lmao this loving idiot thought it was a true story

Who cares if it's true or not.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

This fuckin place lol

It has to be this woman because she's in like 4 out of 10 photos on their google page and huggin' on an old guy and has that "downriver lady cop off duty" look about her.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

sigher posted:

Who cares if it's true or not.

No one if its actually even remotely a half good story, this is not that.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
op, next time just change the city in your title to some southern bum gently caress town. you aren't allowed to make fun of things that are the result of neoliberalism people melt down.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
The most tragic bit is the change in tone from the first part to the second part. They burst your balloon OP

Mr. Bung
Mar 24, 2005

Get out the pink press threat file
and Um-brrrptzzap the subject.
Warzone? More like Fwoarrzone! Tiddies an all.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Im trying to imagine what happens if he by chance made it back to her place shitfaced. Coulda been pretty bad/weird.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Escape From Noise posted:

Both at once. It was DEPRAVED! :getin:

Now this is the sick filth I was expecting when I clicked on this thread.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Didn't read

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

What an awful story, I hated it!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tokelau All Star posted:

What an awful story, I hated it!

Yeah

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Tl;dr - OP is a likely chud who had a random sex encounter with a woman in an industrial suburb of Detroit. He came back looking for her and got drunk and threw rocks and random houses and screamed "ooooo oooo give me more pussy" until the police politely told him to stop.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP theress a high likely hood that God will condemn u to eat the poo poo out my freaking rear end in a top hat so u may as well get it over with now bitch!!+

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Lady, I'm already into weird, scary poo poo. Did you have to roofie me? Oh, it's your fetish. Sorry. I should be more sensit- (fall over and break my nose on the nightstand)

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Also while he was throwing the rocks his wiener was out and it dripped a little bit of pre onto his khakis. The cops noticed and considered arresting him for indecent exposure but it was late and he had an embarassing wiener even by cop standard so they drove him home instead

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

phasmid posted:

Lady, I'm already into weird, scary poo poo. Did you have to roofie me? Oh, it's your fetish. Sorry. I should be more sensit- (fall over and break my nose on the nightstand)

So basically at this point the Op's sexual adventures are interchangeable with the Saw having an off day thread.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

donkey salami posted:

So basically at this point the Op's sexual adventures are interchangeable with the Saw having an off day thread.

Those movies aren't scary. But yeah I suppose so.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
You're no Hakan, op

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

When the cops put him in the car he started crying a little and shouted "But Im a little boy who loves berries and cream!" And jizzed his pants (a full one this time) when they took a corner too sharply.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i live in windsor (the canadian side of detroit) and its not a warzone like iraq or anything of the sort. i think you might be paranoid OP

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

OP theress a high likely hood that God will condemn u to eat the poo poo out my freaking rear end in a top hat so u may as well get it over with now bitch!!+

god ia good

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I was in Detroit for two nights, 15 years ago. First night I got held up at knifepoint for a bag of coney dogs. Second night I went clubbing.

Flowers for QAnon fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Sep 8, 2021

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

if it's any consolation, those coney dogs tasted like ashes in my mouth

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing
"piece of strange"

what are you, a minor character in an Elroy book?

Spinz posted:

You guys suck it was interesting until you scared the guy from posting deets

Effort posts are rare

Jfc assholes

I'm sure you could PM him and he would tell you more of his seXXXploits.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
You threw pebbles at her window? What the gently caress you didn't tell us this all happened in 1946.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Thread was worth it for the video of the guy chasing the car

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

Poohs Packin posted:

Tl;dr - OP is a likely chud who had a random sex encounter with a woman in an industrial suburb of Detroit. He came back looking for her and got drunk and threw rocks and random houses and screamed "ooooo oooo give me more pussy" until the police politely told him to stop.

Ha ha God drat!!

fningnewguy
Sep 6, 2021

I CRUSHED MY MOD CHALLENGE
get it?
Poohs packin, that looks alot like the woman from memory. It could be her.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

George, get a Penthouse Forum

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Is this gonna turn into a JoeyVapes situation where the OP becomes GBS famous, has a meltdown, becomes a mod and then gets banned?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

low key sex master posted:

Is this gonna turn into a JoeyVapes situation where the OP becomes GBS famous, has a meltdown, becomes a mod and then gets banned?

I always hated that dumbass from the start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

in the eyes of the lord you're supposed to marry the strange you're going at