Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

yeah, it's a fun joke to imagine the world getting better

tee hee ^_^

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kopmala
Mar 28, 2024
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Laterite posted:

this would further ensure the democrats' destruction, so ... yes.

I said Newsom because they'd actually go for him, he smart, and he's quick-witted enough to run circles around Trump and humiliate him.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I like this fantasy world liberals live in where they think Trump supporters will be discouraged because a liberal owned them in a debate or whatever, instead of (correctly) just viewing the liberal as a smug prick.

Trump Supporter: I'm feeling really upset because Gavin Newsome defeated Trump's argument with Facts and Logic...guess I better stay home

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Kopmala posted:

I said Newsom because they'd actually go for him, he smart, and he's quick-witted enough to run circles around Trump and humiliate him.

Gruesome Gavin wouldn't be as demoralizing for dem voters as Biden, but he's also perfect for repeating 2016 and galvanizing gop voters who'd have stayed home otherwise.

Ytlaya posted:

I like this fantasy world liberals live in where they think Trump supporters will be discouraged because a liberal owned them in a debate or whatever, instead of (correctly) just viewing the liberal as a smug prick.

Trump Supporter: I'm feeling really upset because Gavin Newsome defeated Trump's argument with Facts and Logic...guess I better stay home
Exactly, not to mention he's slimey and has many skeletons in his closet. Gavin will run for president eventually, but he is not a strong candidate anywhere except the states already locked in.

Coolness Averted has issued a correction as of 11:59 on May 5, 2024

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Kopmala posted:

There has to be a way to pressure the DNC to dump Biden and nominate Newsome.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

thank you mr re-reg