Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

HopperUK posted:

I'm going to have to play these at some point to find out what everyone's talking about. What a terrible tragedy for me.

Ohno! But what if you like them? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

wizard2 posted:

I absolutely do that in anything like FF5 or Bravely.

SEVERE OFF TOPIC POSTING, MODS DO NOT LOOK -- NO BAN ME: the absolutely ridiculously unheard of for any Dungeons & Dragons anything total respec in Baldur's Gate 3 makes some fun like healer girl>bulwark knight. in my second run of BG3, Gale the Wizard became Gale the Throwzerker who has the wimpiest Rage battlecry sound clip the game has to offer :)

In Dragon Age 1 I made Wynne (healer grandma) into an Arcane Warrior or whatever it was called so she could equip armor and 2h weapons using her INT/WIS instead of STR/CON. I had a fight where she used a claymore to do an epic slow motion finishing blow on a giant dragon while I, the player, wooted extensively irl

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Kheldarn posted:

Ohno! But what if you like them? :ohdear:

That's my worry too!! I am willing to take this risk. for the forums.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I'm excited for you playing Stranger of Paradise.

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

I really want another final fantasy game to use x-2s atb system someday

Though honestly I'd be totally ok just iterating on ff7r's combat as well

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

HopperUK posted:

I'm going to have to play these at some point to find out what everyone's talking about. What a terrible tragedy for me.

Tough but fair imo.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

the next FF game should be Ivalice: Total War

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

I also should really continue SOP. Once I commit to downloading and installing one of the loving fixes that let the game play correctly on my CPU. Godamnit Koei Chaos.