Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

lamentable dustman posted:

But he lost a match and said he would never challenge for it!

Hit em with "Plans changed..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006

explosivo posted:

Cody's going to do a pedigree one of these times right?

nope

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Catching up,

Bowens owns, Darby owns, that match loving whipped

women's hardcore match HOLY loving poo poo, that's my star rating Star Rating: HOLY loving poo poo

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

smarxist posted:

women's hardcore match HOLY loving poo poo, that's my star rating Star Rating: HOLY loving poo poo

Bunny rules. :hellyeah:

She’s mastered the art of looking psycho without the blood. Mix in a gnarly blade job and she looks positively demonic.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

BGrifter posted:

Bunny rules. :hellyeah:

She’s mastered the art of looking psycho without the blood. Mix in a gnarly blade job and she looks positively demonic.

https://twitter.com/AllieWrestling/status/1477332782346948608

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
holy poo poo, the Cody Rhodes vs Paige match was like a comic book, i'm stunned how well that was put together and played out, what a beautiful match to end on and set up next year ,Hot drat

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I know Bunny and Anna are gonna be the standouts of that match, but penelope worked her rear end off too, that ladder cutter spot was beautiful, and whatever she was involved in, she sold like hell and put so much mustard on those strikes. All four women loving CRUSHED IT

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

smarxist posted:

I know Bunny and Anna are gonna be the standouts of that match, but penelope worked her rear end off too, that ladder cutter spot was beautiful, and whatever she was involved in, she sold like hell and put so much mustard on those strikes. All four women loving CRUSHED IT

Penelope was also the only one properly dressed for a street fight. And by that, I mean: JEANS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

smarxist posted:

holy poo poo, the Cody Rhodes vs Paige match was like a comic book, i'm stunned how well that was put together and played out, what a beautiful match to end on and set up next year ,Hot drat

Cody is the one true artist in the world of professional wrestling. Can’t wait to see the wonders he gives us in 2022