Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Cavauro posted:

shibata and narita tag champs

Wouldn't be the worst idea. There's the built in LA Dojo/Goto story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Raeg posted:

Wrestle Kingdom did leave me with one big question - what the hell is going on with El Lindaman's hair.

Lindaman's a pervert, he's got Yuj hair but wrestles dressed like Suzuki

Night 2 was great, top two matches were awesome and everything has a baseline of good except for the last couple minutes of the HoT match. What a loving shock

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
Interesting so many people like the Tanahashi/Kenta match. I feel like the look on his face after the match, Tana himself didn't think it was too good. He did not look happy. Or maybe he just feels bad about killing a man

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Stall_19 posted:

Interesting so many people like the Tanahashi/Kenta match. I feel like the look on his face after the match, Tana himself didn't think it was too good. He did not look happy. Or maybe he just feels bad about killing a man

I’m sure he was worried about his opponent’s face gushing blood. Also, he jumped on the same dude from 15 feet in the air and probably wasn’t feeling incredible himself. Hope he liked the match because those two kiiiilllleeed each other and it ruled

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Hasn't Tana said he doesn't like gimmick matches and was kind of glad he didn't end up doing the ladder match with Kenny? (I know some of that was to sell his match with Omega but that whole build was a bunch of worked shoot comments)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I think part of what made it so good is that there was the ongoing storyline that he hates this poo poo but drat if he doesn't need to go there because KENTA's has it coming.