Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Well thanks for discussing all these survival shows - started Outlast and am almost done with it, pretty drat entertaining.
Tried a couple episodes of Alone Frozen, but it's the group dynamics that really make it interesting. And when they start sabotaging other teams... wild and terrible and great.
Guess I'll check out Naked and Afraid next.

The only slightly similar show I had seen before is Bloody Game/Game of Blood, specifically the second season - went on a big South Korean game show kick like half a year ago and binged a bunch that were (fan)subtitled.
https://twitter.com/SquadBaechu/status/1644768178327924736

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

this reminds me i got The Grey on blue ray the other day gonna watch that

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
I love the Grey. Liam Neeson fighting Satan wolves and it's a while little bit about purgatory

Pepe Arnold
Mar 9, 2024
Baby Reindeer was a WILD ride. Felt like I needed a shower multiple times when watching that. “Fun” show. What do we watch next?!

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Pepe Arnold posted:

Baby Reindeer was a WILD ride. Felt like I needed a shower multiple times when watching that. “Fun” show. What do we watch next?!

If you haven't seen the documentary Dear Zachary it's great if you want to see if you have any tears left in you!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile, on Netflix, dares to ask the question: did Ted Bundy really do it? I won't give it away, but the evidence seems damning. I liked the footage of him at the end; there were parts of the movie that were a little unbelievable, but it showed you that nope, he really said/did that. I was surprised they used real crime scene photos at a few points, and brutal ones at that. Zac Efron is like a real live actor, he was great.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Road House remake is genuinely one of the worst movies I've ever seen

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

The turn to murdering just falls so flat

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do

Medullah posted:

If you haven't seen the documentary Dear Zachary it's great if you want to see if you have any tears left in you!

I like it cause it's a love letter to like four different people but the end message being about Canadian probation being too liberal is weird. Like yeah they beefed it then but ultimately that's good incarceration policy

Also having a narrator start to cry works so good

The Peccadillo fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Apr 29, 2024

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I love Dear Zachary (how could I not, gently caress I even downloaded the book his dad??? wrote but I still haven't worked up the strength to read it) but recommending it to people is a confirmed form of psychological torture outlawed by the Geneva conventions and I'm afraid I gotta place you under arrest homie.
Or should I say...VLADIMIR PUTIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Tim Whatley posted:

Road House remake is genuinely one of the worst movies I've ever seen