Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice
Works for me, thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Day 152
Commando Three exfiltrates Bundil without incident.

Sector Holonet is alive with repeated NOTICE TO STARFARERS issued by the Office of Moff Galtmar warning of the spread of incidents of piracy, and plans for a system of convoys for the safe conveyance of merchant traffic (details presumably forthcoming.)

AP-11 SIGINT vessels Apera and Comet Huntress will arrive in your AOA on Day 163 and 173, respectively. GR-75 transports Gloryvale and On High will arrive on Day 176. Ten companies of light infantry and two companies of combat landspeeders will arrive in with Apera. [480Cr spent]

Day 153
Commando Five makes moonfall on Gritttod after some tense challenges from an overenthusiastic (or perhaps nervous) traffic controller.

The uprising on Kidria continues, and the inability of the Imperial garrison to contain it has provoked some extremely strident and extremely public missives from the planetary governor for aid, reprisals, and/or evacuation. Despite the disparity in numbers, the general lack of organization of the insurgents isn't translating to a decisive victory over the Imperial troops on the ground.

Agent Sunstalker and Commando Two's reports are beginning to inject a note of concern at the level of chaos.

Day 154
Anion (Acclamator-class) transport observed departing Bundil in company with two Gozanti transports.

Details of the proposed convoy decree have started to emerge, and the reception has been, to put it mildly, unenthusiastic. Mining guild representatives in particular have a great deal to say about how this is an intolerable fettering of commerce.