Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I told my roomate James that I wanted to name my cat after him and he's been really passive-aggressive lately and he got mad when I brought up nameing the cat James the cat so we wouldn't get confused. I could really use some help here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Tell him don't worry, you'll only call him Jim or Jimmy or sometimes Jimbo, James is just for official documents.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

person names are always the best names for animals so go for it!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I have a stuffed animal name Joeseph (He is a Beaver). So yes all the greatest pets have human names.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
This reminded me of the thread about pranks that Jim can play on Dwight, so you should definitely do it.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
Strangely enough, I happen to have two cats named Jim and Dwight.

Dwight is on the left, Jim is on the right.

Definitely name the cat James or Jim. Jims are great cats.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

I believe in you, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Literally A Person posted:

I told my roomate James that I wanted to name my cat after him and he's been really passive-aggressive lately and he got mad when I brought up nameing the cat James the cat so we wouldn't get confused. I could really use some help here.

Name the cat Good James and your roomate Bad Hank.