Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who were your Tag-Team Champions in May?
This poll is closed.
FTR (ROH World Tag Team Champions) 9 32.14%
Calamari Drunken Kings (Asia Dream Tag Team Champions/FORMER KO-D Tag Team Champions) 1 3.57%
ASUKA & MAO (KO-D Tag Team Champions) 6 21.43%
Magical Sugar Rabbits (Princess Tag Team Champions) 1 3.57%
The Influence (Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Jurassic Express (AEW World Tag Team Champions) 5 17.86%
Violent by Design (FORMER Impact World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
The Briscoes (Impact World Tag Team Champions) 1 3.57%
RK-Bro (FORMER WWE Raw Tag Team Champions) 1 3.57%
The Usos (WWE Raw Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Black Desire (FORMER Goddesses of Stardom Champions) 0 0%
Fukuoka Double Crazy (Goddesses of Stardom Champions) 2 7.14%
Sugiura-gun (FORMER GHC Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
René Duprée & El Hijo del Dr. Wagner, Jr. (FORMER GHC Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Michael Elgin & Masa Kitamiya (GHC Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Six or Nine (IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
United Empire (FORMER IWGP Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Bullet Club (IWGP Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Sasha Banks & Naomi (FORMER WWE Women's Tag Team Champions) 1 3.57%
D'courage (Open the Twin Gate Champions) 0 0%
Runaway SUPLEX (FORMER World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 0 0%
Twin Towers (World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 0 0%
None of the Above/Write-In 1 3.57%
Total: 28 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Last month, I cut off complaints and put the ROH and AAA tag belts on the poll, and what do you know FTR won in a landslide. Now, we've got a shitload of options!

FTR (Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler) - ROH World Tag Team Champions - defended against Griff Garrison & Marcus Kross at a York Couger football fundraiser, went no-contest against Roppongi Vice on Dynamite

Calamari Drunken Kings (Chris Brookes and Masahiro Takanashi) - Asia Dream Tag Team Champions/FORMER KO-D Tag Team Champions - defended KO-D Tag Team Championship against Burning at Mega Max Bump, defended Asia Dream Tag Team Championship against MIKAMI & Thanomsak Toba at the Mei Suruga Debut 4th Anniversary show, unsuccessfully defended KO-D Tag Team Championship against ASUKA & MAO at Audience

ASUKA & MAO - KO-D Tag Team Champions - won from Calamari Drunken Kings at Audience

Magical Sugar Rabbits (Mizuki and Yuka Sakazaki) - Princess Tag Team Champions - defended against Free WiFi at Yes! Wonderland

The Influence (Tenille Dashwood and Madison Rayne) - Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions - defended against Alisha Edwards and Gisele Shaw on Impact

Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus) - AEW World Tag Team Championship - defended against Swerve in Our Glory and Team Taz at Double or Nothing

Violent by Design (Deaner, Joe Doering, and Eric Young) - FORMER Impact World Tag Team Champions - Deaner & Young unsuccessfully defended against the Briscoes at Under Siege

The Briscoes (Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe) - Impact World Tag Team Champions - won from Violent by Design at Under Siege, defended against another combination of Violent by Design on Impact

RK-Bro (Riddle and Randy Orton) - FORMER WWE Raw Tag Team Champions - defended against the Street Profits on Raw, unsuccessfully defended against the Usos on SmackDown

The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) - WWE Raw Tag Team Champions - won from RK-Bro on SmackDown

Black Desire (Starlight Kid and Momo Watanabe) - FORMER Goddesses of Stardom Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Fukuoka Double Crazy during Golden Week Fight Tour

Fukuoka Double Crazy (Hazuki and Koguma) - Goddesses of Stardom Champions - won from Black Desire during Golden Week Fight Week, defended against Donna del Mondo at Flashing Champions

Sugiura-gun (Takashi Sugiura and Hideki Suzuki) - FORMER GHC Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against René Duprée & El Hijo del Dr. Wagner, Jr. at Dream On

René Duprée & El Hijo del Dr. Wagner, Jr. - FORMER GHC Tag Team Champions - won from Sugiura-gun at Dream On, unsuccessfully defended against Michael Elgin & Masa Kitamiya at Dream On Final

Michael Elgin & Masa Kitamiya - GHC Tag Team Champions - won from René Duprée and El Hijo del Dr. Wagner, Jr. at Dream On Final

Six or Nine (Ryusuke Taguchi and Master Wato) - IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - defended against Suzuki-gun at Wrestling Dontaku

United Empire (Jeff Cobb and Great-O-Khan) - FORMER IWGP Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Bullet Club in a match also involving Bishamon at Wrestling Dontaku

Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale and Chase Owens) - IWGP Tag Team Champions - won from United Empire in a match also involving Bishamon at Wrestling Dontaku

Sasha Banks & Naomi - FORMER WWE Women's Tag Team Champions - defended against Shayna Baszler & Natalya on SmackDown

D'courage (Dragon Dia and Yuki Yoshioka) - FORMER Open the Twin Gate Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Z-Brats at Dead or Alive

Z-Brats (Diamante and Shun Skywalker) - Open the Twin Gate Champions - won from D'courage at Dead or Alive

Runaway SUPLEX (Shotaro Ashino and Suwama) - FORMER World Tag Team Champions (AJPW) - unsuccessfully defended against Twin Towers during the 50th Anniversary Show

Twin Towers (Shuji Ishikawa and Kohei Sato) - World Tag Team Champions (AJPW) - won from Runaway SUPLEX during the 50th Anniversary Show, defended against Kuma Arashi & Koji Doi during the Super Power Series

None of the Above/Write-In - How the gently caress are you writing something in? Name one belt I'm not acknowledging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Definitely ASUKA and MAO, they both rule and also work real well together

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

ASUKA and MAO had the best tag match I saw last month so they get my vote.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

You forgot Astronauts who won the BJW Tag Titles from Okami on 5th May in the best Tag Team Title Match of May 2022. That's who my write-in vote is for, the best tag team in world.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Edward Mass posted:

None of the Above/Write-In - How the gently caress are you writing something in? Name one belt I'm not acknowledging.

Total Eclipse (Yusuke Kodama and Hokuto Omori) defended their All Asia Tag Team Championships on the May 14th All Japan show :colbert: e: looking at cagematch, it was the same show Twin Towers won the belts off Runaway SUPLEX

It was a pretty good match, though not at the level of CDK vs AsukaMAO

forkboy84 posted:

You forgot Astronauts who won the BJW Tag Titles from Okami on 5th May in the best Tag Team Title Match of May 2022. That's who my write-in vote is for, the best tag team in world.

That match was also rad as hell

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SG Bamboo posted:

Definitely ASUKA and MAO, they both rule and also work real well together

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jurassic Express for that awesome triple threat at Double or Nothing, even more for the fact they won when I expected to lose, even morerer because they were so good I wasn't bothered at all that they retained despite feeling before the show that either Team Taz or Swerve/Lee would benefit more from having the belts.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Voted Asuka & MAO so I can vote for Asuka even when Las Ego didn't defend their belts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
We've got a THREE-WAY TIE atop the leaderboard!