Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hold up guys, I’m almost there. I’m gonna figure this out, this is more important to me than anything else. Just one more second, one more minute. 2 YEARS OF MY loving LIFE IS GONE TO THIS poo poo! To some loving spaghetti and random Latin and nobody can loving DECIPHER that it’s just designed to take up time with nonsense. BUT IT MAKES SENSE! IT WILL! You’ll see! Look how important this GARBAGE IS! I’m making it more important than LIFE AND PEOPLE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Shine on, you crazy diamond.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hold up hold up let me appeal the importance of this random meaningless poo poo to you while your life youve made for yourself goes to poo poo and you can use and present exactly nothing you’ve made to people. EVERYBODY KNOWS WHAT THIS poo poo IS BUT YOU YOU loving IDIOT!

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Guilty as charged

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Edit: Oh wait, just realized you were mocking people who think they know all the answers. Nevermind.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Sorry OP. Nobody in the world can make sense of the garbage that is your post history.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah hey hold on let me get baited by this piece of poo poo and solicit an open electronic connection that is a persistent read on the other end and shut everything down in the process. Oh golly for all I loving know the read SHOULD have happened because I’m such an inept piece of poo poo that has no idea what they’re doing, but the correct thing to do is not to stop but do it more often and more frequently so more funding gets dumped into a project where people at least know they can bait a stupid bitch into opening up an electronic channel, even if it doesn’t yield data. It’s all they have and we could all be done with it.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Yeah hey hold on let me get baited by this piece of poo poo and solicit an open electronic connection that is a persistent read on the other end and shut everything down in the process. Oh golly for all I loving know the read SHOULD have happened because I’m such an inept piece of poo poo that has no idea what they’re doing, but the correct thing to do is not to stop but do it more often and more frequently so more funding gets dumped into a project where people at least know they can bait a stupid bitch into opening up an electronic channel, even if it doesn’t yield data. It’s all they have and we could all be done with it.

I get it now, you're complaining about real life bullshit in a roundabout way instead of talking about spiritual woo-woo like you used to.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Could have just looked this up with Lookup but hey gently caress using anything I wrote, plus all that stuff is flaky anyways, it just disappears when I cause a core violation that could lead to death or rape.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
On second thought, a core violation does not sound like something in the real world. At least it better not be.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I am absolutely out of my poo poo right now, I seriously can’t believe this is happening after all people have seen and all the poo poo they should know. loving xanax sounds alright tbh.

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
at the end of everything hold on to anything.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

2nd Amendment posted:

at the end of everything hold on to anything.

Shut the gently caress up.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh hey guys a stupid loving DOG has their nose in the garbage they love so loving much again, everybody put life on hold until they’re done.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

posting in a cb-is-off-his-meds thread!!!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

FROM THE GAS CHAMBER!!!!! :grin:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
OMG did you solve the puzzle yet? I’ll give you a hint. It’s a picture of a 90 year old man loving you in the rear end!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
yo, they were outta cape may salts so i got blue points

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Srsly give me a loving xanax jfc. :cripes:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I have a shovel, but I want to move the dirt one granule at a time, and admire and examine each granule, and fall in love with each granule, taste it, lick it, share it with people. I know everyone has to take a poo poo, but this latrine can wait for 275 years while I fall in love with myself.

I know every next one is going to be a piece of poo poo, but this piece of poo poo put a different hat on so it’s worth my time. Seeee? This one put his hat on backwards you guys! This one got like 5 seconds of standing there because of ME! So he’ll probably cop 100k and a bag of dope and incentivize the next one.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Jun 27, 2022

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
But hey guys, maybe if we all pitch in and move all this garbage, one piece at a time, into a different pile, it will only take 345 years instead of 275! Sure, it would naturally just burn itself and we would never have to think about it, but the more back breaking effort we put into something the better the results! This is how the universe works, you do stupid poo poo to yourself that wrecks you and everyone around you and gods hand comes down from heaven and gives you a plate of the best darn cookies you ever did eat! This way we will have an exact copy of the original trash pile the poses all of the same exact problems that would naturally just burn itself to ash, but now we have a perfect copy of random nothing that won’t burn on its own because we’re protecting it! Goddamn this is the smartest poo poo ever and we need to convince and politic everybody to get on this poo poo because hooooo boy 345 years of endless suffering and mind numbing nonsensical garbage that is literally an imminent toxic threat to everyone sounds like they way to go! :v:

Oh I’m such a goddamn hero, I pulled some of this garbage out before it rendered and put it in an unburnable pile for you to deal with! TOP DOG GOT THERE FIRST AAEWWRFFFF WUFFFF WUJFFF! :staredog:

Cool, I’ll just spend however long taking it all out again, piece by piece. This is cool, this is totally cool, I’m fine with this.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Jun 27, 2022

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I'm not getting anything from this one

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Garbage in, garbage out, not unlike my diet and horrendous shits.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

It's like the Tasmanian Devil spinning out of my rectum into the commode!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
In the future you will be able to poo poo in your bathtub because the water will be recirculating/refreshing at light speed. :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Please guys, put more garbage into your protected class. We’ve already managed to stretch literally 1 day of automatic poo poo into 2 years of back breaking labor and injury. Let’s get even better at this and make it 345 calculable years at the rate we’re working, but likely getting worse and breakthroughs in doing idiotic poo poo that nobody should ever have to be told not to do literally turns into a cult of people killing themselves over storing and protecting individual pieces of randomized garbage.

What we should really do is make an effort to put all the heavy, awkward, dangerous, toxic poo poo on a crippled guy and sit back and smell our own assholes like we did a really good job while people just recompile the garbage from source like a free use pile and then just gently caress this guy the same way we gently caress him over, with complete hatred and constant suspicion, and constant anger for not being rewarded for creating a living hell for him and making it worse and worse every day. Yeah I guess some people are smart for a dog, but barely pass as a human.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Jun 27, 2022