Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

GolfHole posted:

touch rear end touch gas or touch grass nobody posts for free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

its all nice on rice posted:

There's grass here. Does that count?

Sure as hell looks like the PNW. Lots of grass there I'm told...

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Oh, Jordy Verrill, you lunkhead!

el fikus
Apr 22, 2007
peanut butter in places peanut butter does not belong

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

grass is full of bugs and stuff

NO THANKS

This

Also I am just too lazy to leave my bed

Cotton used to be like grass so close enough right

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I went on a 2 mile walk in 100 degree heat but it was all on concrete so I did not touch grass

I did touch a shrub though

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm gonna lay one of those fake grass mats at my desk and then I'll be touching grass every day :)

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Flyball posted:

Only if you touch it.

I walked on the grass. That count's as touching, right? No shoes on at the time.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

when i started working downtown id walk in denvers civic centet park and eventually too many crust punks were touching the grass so they closed the park and all the hobos migrated to union station where there is no grass to be touched and you can smoke foilies indiscriminately so everyone wins

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
What's crust punk? A hippie?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

its a subculture but in this instance im using it as shorthand for a teenage/young 20s hobo, normally by choice, who rides the rails unironically and lives like a depression era bum.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*packs bowl*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I took my daughter outside to touch grass yesterday but not because a mod told me to

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Nooner posted:

the lil patch of grass in my yard is all dead because its been like 110 degrees for the last month and a half and also we are in a drought and have to limit water usage. I wish the mods would tell me to go touch drought resistant landscape instead :sigh:

Touch the grass before it's all gone so you can tell the next generation about it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
drat drought and dog piss done burned up all my grass :mad:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Touch the dog piss by transitive property it's grass

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Bula Vinaka posted:

What's crust punk? A hippie?

"Homeless" late-teen early-twenty something who has daddy's platinum Visa available for emergencies.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

flubber nuts posted:

i choose to float through the empty void of intergalactic space, touching only a few atoms every thousand years.

Probably carbon atoms from some bird that got a piece of grass on its beak, flew way up in the sky, sneezed the grass off, grass floats up into the upper atmosphere and gets captured by the suns gravity, turns to ash, fans out on a solar wind and now it’s STUCK on YOUR WINDOW IN THE COMMAND MODULE ARGH. Spaceships don’t need windshield wipers, why would a spaceship need windshield wipers? ALL THE FRIGGIN KNOWLEDGE IN THE UNIVERSE in your data banks and you have to make a PIT STOP on GWWRRRFLIOX to WIPE THIS poo poo OFF because it’s DRIVING YOU FRIGGIN NUTS! :mad:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

"Homeless" late-teen early-twenty something who has daddy's platinum Visa available for emergencies.

Takes one to know one eh Henry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Das Boo posted:

Kinda sorta named after the Tintern Abbey because my sister always thought that'd be a cute cat name.

I can dig it