Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
How about "the Nice Girls"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The murder troupe The Slice Girls

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DnD group The Dice Girls

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

A pan Asian super group called "the rice girls"

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
The Splice Girls.

+

=

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Rock group The Gneiss Girls

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

I never understood 2 become 1 because I'm bad at math

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

True story, they were supposed to be called the Space Girls but there was an unfortunate Australian transcribing incident and the rest is history.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

The Spice Sheilas

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Theres a group of homeless guys in our city who smoke spice all the time and go around trying to intimidate people into giving them money and everyone calls them the spice girls.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Really? That's pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Worf posted:

I never understood 2 become 1 because I'm bad at math

That other poster explained it pretty well but it's basically about a freak teleporter incident when... well they become the spliced girls.