Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who were your Tag-Team Champions in September?
This poll is closed.
Swerve in Our Glory (FORMER AEW World Tag Team Champions) 9 36.00%
The Acclaimed (AEW World Tag Team Champions) 7 28.00%
Cosmic Angels (Goddesses of Stardom Champions) 0 0%
Aliyah & Raquel Rodriguez (FORMER WWE Women's Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Damage CTRL (WWE Women's Tag Team Champions) 1 4.00%
Saki Akai & Yuki Arai (Princess Tag Team Champions) 2 8.00%
Calamari Drunken Kings (Asia Dream Tag Team Champions) 1 4.00%
Kung Fu Masters (FORMER Open the Twin Gate Champions) 0 0%
Dragon Dia & Madoka Kikuta (Open the Twin Gate Champions) 1 4.00%
Gungnir of Anarchy (World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 2 8.00%
Harimao (KO-D Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Hideki Suzuki & Timothy Thatcher (FORMER GHC Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Satoshi Kojima & Takashi Sugiura (GHC Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
The Good Brothers (FORMER Impact World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Honor No More (Impact World Team Champions) 1 4.00%
United Empire (IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Las Fresa de Egoistas (SEAdLINNNG Beyond the Sea Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
None of the Above 1 4.00%
Total: 25 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Last month, Swerve in Our Glory won Tag-Team Champions of the Month, the first time an AEW World Tag Team Champion duo have won the honor since January. That's a long time, all things considered!

Swerve in Our Glory (Keith Lee and Swerve Strickland) - FORMER AEW World Tag Team Champions - defended against the Acclaimed at All Out, defended against the Lucha Brothers on Dynamite, unsuccessfully defended against the Acclaimed on Dynamite

The Acclaimed (Anthony Bowens and Max Castor) - AEW World Tag Team Champions - won from Swerve in Our Glory on Dynamite, defended against the Butcher and the Blade and Private Party on Rampage

Cosmic Angels (Tam Nakano and Natsupoi) - Goddesses of Stardom Champions - defended against God's Eye during 5STAR Grand Prix

Aliyah & Raquel Rodriguez - FORMER WWE Women's Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Damage CTRL on Raw

Damage CTRL (Dakota Kai and IYO SKY) - WWE Women's Tag Team Champions - won from Aliyah & Raquel Rodriguez on Raw

Saki Akai & Yuki Arai - Princess Tag Team Champions - defended against Yuki Kamifuku & Mahiro Kiryu at City Curcuit ~ Nagoya Performance ~

Calamari Drunken Kings (Chris Brookes and Masahiro Takanashi) - Asia Dream Tag Team Champions - defended against Isami Kodada & Yuko Miyamoto at the 10th Anniversary Show

Kung Fu Masters (Jason Lee and Jacky Funky Kamei) - FORMER Open the Twin Gate Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Dragon Dia & Madoka Kikuta at Dangerous Gate

Dragon Dia & Madoka Kikuta - Open the Twin Gate Champions - won from Kung Fu Masters at Dangerous Gate

Gungnir of Agony (Shotaro Ashino and Ryuki Honda) - World Tag Team Champions [AJPW] - defended against Get Wild at the 50th Anniversary Show, defended against Jun Saito & Rei Saito at #ajpw Mania in Korakuen Hall

Harimao (Kazusada Higuchi and Naomi Yoshimura) - KO-D Tag Team Champions defended against DISASTER BOX at Dramatic Explosion

Hideki Suzuki & Timothy Thatcher - FORMER GHC Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Satoshi Kojima & Takashi Sugiura at Grand Ship In Nagoya - Pro-Wrestling Love Forever 2 "Outbreak"

Satoshi Kojima & Takashi Sugiura - GHC Tag Team Champions - won from Hideki Suzuki & Timothy Thatcher at Grand Ship In Nagoya - Pro-Wrestling Love Forever 2 "Outbreak"

The Good Brothers (Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows) - FORMER Impact World Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Honor No More on Impact on AXS

Honor No More (Mike Bennett and Matt Taven) - Impact World Tag Team Champions - won from the Good Brothers on Impact on AXS, defended via DQ against Josh Alexander & Rich Swann on Impact on AXS

United Empire (Francesco Akira and TJP) - IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - defended against Six or Nine during Burning Spirit

Las Fresa de Egoistas (ASUKA and Mokoto) - SEAdLINNNG Beyond the Sea Tag Team Champions defended against Riko Kaiju & Ayame Sasamura at some event that doesn't have a name

None of the Above - are you angry you can't vote for the Usos anymore? maybe you should have voted for them when you had the chance!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
voting siog, OP

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Tempted to do a write in vote for the All Asia tag champs since I'm happy Voodoo Murders lost them, but I'll hold off until Gungnir of Anarchy hold both sets of tag belts in All Japan

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
4 out of 16 people love the acclaimed

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I was going to vote for Swerve in our Glory, but I still remember Swerve breaking my heart in that Battle Royal when he turned against Keith Lee, plus, well.... everybody loves The Acclaimed!

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Swerve's my second favorite wrestler right now so I had to vote SIOG.

Also I know that scorpion is gonna sting that frog soon :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008