Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cheese or oral sex
Cheese
Oral Sex
View Results

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Those guys aren't straight hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

Colonel Cancer posted:

Same logic as straight guys not washing their rear end because touching it is butt love

I wonder if it's the touching of the rear end itself that makes one gay? Or is it the idea that, by having a pristine rear end, you are implicitly inviting other men to plunder it?

Anyway much as I love pizza I'm giving up cheese.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Hope that your twice annual toothy blowjob is worth never having another cheesy bread :twisted:

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
I'm not reading this stupid thread but a life without cheese isn't a life worth living.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Oral sex is a lot cheaper and better for the environment though

Also you don't have to go to the store for it

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

sudonim posted:

I wonder if it's the touching of the rear end itself that makes one gay? Or is it the idea that, by having a pristine rear end, you are implicitly inviting other men to plunder it?

Anyway much as I love pizza I'm giving up cheese.

They believe that touching your anus is a form of gay masturbation.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Worf posted:

Oral sex is a lot cheaper and better for the environment though

Also you don't have to go to the store for it

I have to go to the store for it!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I go to the dick sucking factory outlet to get them fresh off the line

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Having a circular ring of crusted feces circumnavigating your taint is very straight and manly

You can discern a lot on their sitting posture by the chirality of the brown poo poo flake pattern too

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

PokeJoe posted:

I go to the dick sucking factory outlet to get them fresh off the line

Not many people know that the DSF makes some great artisanal cheeses. Kind of like how some of the best beers are brewed by monks.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Hell no I’m not giving up cheese. What kind of stupid question is this?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I make cheese around my genital area naturally so I may have loopholed this entire situation.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
You think I moulded a perfect, anatomically correct head of Britney Spears out of brie, just to show it off and never use? gently caress off, thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Wait a minute.

What if the cheese head gives me a blowie? Is that like a matter/antimatter reaction???