Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who were your Tag-Team Champions in October?
This poll is closed.
The Acclaimed (AEW World Tag Team Champions) 11 44.00%
Reiwa AA Cannon (Princess Tag Team Champions) 2 8.00%
Gungnir of Anarchy (FORMER World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 1 4.00%
Voodoo Murders (World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 0 0%
Damage CTRL (FORMER WWE Women's Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Asuka & Alexa Bliss (WWE Women's Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Calamari Drunken Kings (Asia Dream Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
The Kingdom (FORMER Impact World Tag Team Champions) 1 4.00%
Heath & Rhino (Impact World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Harimao (KO-D Tag Team Champions) 1 4.00%
Las Fresa de Egoistas (SEAdLINNNG Beyond the Sea Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
VXT (FORMER Impact Knockouts World Tag Team Champions) 1 4.00%
The Death Dollz (Impact Knockouts World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
FTR (IWGP Tag Team Champions/ROH World Tag Team Champions) 7 28.00%
None of the Above 1 4.00%
Total: 25 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Swerve in Our Glory lost the AEW World Tag Team Championship last month, but won the Great Jase Space's Tag-Team Champions of the Month poll. Let this be a lesson - even losers win sometimes!

The Acclaimed (Anthony Bowens and Max Caster) - AEW World Tag Team Champions - defended against the Varsity Athletes on Rampage

Reiwa AA Cannon (Saki Akai and Yuki Arai) - Princess Tag Team Champions - defended against the Uprising at Wrestle Princess 3

Gungnir of Anarchy (Shotaro Ashino and Ryuki Honda) - FORMER World Tag Team Champions [AJPW] - defended against Kuma Arashi & Koji Doi during Raising an Army Memorial Series, unsuccessfully defended against Voodoo Murders during Raising an Army Memorial Series

Voodoo Murders (KONO and Suwama) - World Tag Team Champions [AJPW] - won from Gungnir of Anarchy during Raising an Army Memorial Series

Damage CTRL (Dakota Kai and IYO SKY) - FORMER WWE Women's Tag Team Champions - defended against Raquel Rodriguez & Shotzi on SmackDown, unsuccessfully defended against Asuka & Alexa Bliss on Raw

Asuka & Alexa Bliss - WWE Women's Tag Team Champions - won from Damage CTRL on Raw

Calamari Drunken Kings (Chris Brookes and Masahiro Takanashi) - Asia Dream Tag Team Champions - defended against Antonio Honda & Tokikio Kirihara on ChocoPro

The Kingdom (Mike Bennett and Matt Taven) - FORMER Impact World Tag Team Champions - defended against the Motor City Machine Guns at Bound for Glory, unsuccessfully defended against Heath & Rhino on Impact Wrestling

Heath & Rhino - Impact World Tag Team Champions - won from the Kingdom on Impact Wrestling

Harimao (Kazusada Higuchi and Naomi Yoshimura) - KO-D Tag Team Champions - defended against DAMNATION T.A. at Get Alive

Las Fresa de Egoistas (ASUKA and Makoto) - SEAdLINNNG Beyond the Sea Tag Team Champions - defended against SAKI & Yuko Sakurai at October Fist!

VXT (Chelsea Green and Deonna Purrazzo) - FORMER Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against the Death Dollz at Bound for Glory

The Death Dollz (Jessicka and Taya Valkyrie) - Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions - won from VXT at Bound for Glory

FTR (Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler) - IWGP Tag Team Champions/ROH World Tag Team Champions - defended the IWGP Tag Team Championship against Aussie Open during Royal Quest II, defended the ROH World Tag Team Championship against the Gates of Agony at Battle of the Belts IV

None of the Above - if you feel Usey, tell me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Write in vote for (former) All Asia Tag Champs Dan Tamura and Hikaru Sato, who had a great defence against Gungnir of Anarchy juniors before losing the belts to Tajiri and Yoshitatsu last Sunday

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Was gonna vote for The Acclaimed, who everybody loves, but then I was reminded by the write-up of that tremendous FTR/Aussie Open match.... so FTR it is!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

All Japan might not appreciate them but I love Gungnir of Anarchy

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Was gonna vote for The Acclaimed, who everybody loves, but then I was reminded by the write-up of that tremendous FTR/Aussie Open match.... so FTR it is!

Same. While The Acclaimed are great and extremely over, I can't ignore my favourite tag match of the year and the third five-star match I've seen live this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Yeah FTR have it for me as well, that match was unreal