Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Flowers for QAnon posted:

even if plinkey is grifting half of the money for himself, is it even possible that any goon is getting actually scammed here?

I think an informal Patreon that was demonstrably helping people and was (maybe) grifting a little bit worked pretty fine

:shepface:

It's like bath salts, but online!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you got your big cheese
i got my bath salts

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Literally the only thing anyone remembers about this is that the dude who started it wanked himself off in the street.

Imagine loving something up that badly

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Chrs posted:

Literally the only thing anyone remembers about this is that the dude who started it wanked himself off in the street.

all Konys lead to Jackin' it in San Diego

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Chrs posted:

With a few minor changes this could be about Lowtax

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i hosed joseph kony right in the rear end in a top hat

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
I have my Kony 2012 aid-kit hanging on its designated hook by my front door at all times. 10 years may have passed, but when Joseph Kony strolls down my street, I'll be ready.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Chrs posted:

It is surprising that the campaign to cancel an African warlord and ICC fugitive ended up a failure I agree.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Was it not about electing a chili cheese hot dog into office?

I have to delete some tweets

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

No one has seen or heard from Joseph Kony ever since he announced that he had information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Rodham Clinton.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
What's the story with that photo of the people posing with the guns?

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
Posting pics of Carl Wethers' character in Predator and pretending it was Kony was a p good joke back in 2013.

Kony was a fun slice of Internet chaos and all dumbest people I know got completely suckered by the whole thing. My roommate even went and put up Kony posters around town then started to backpeddle hard when the guy had the meltdown lmao

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
konyhomey2022

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

look i don't always agree with everything joseph kony says, or how he conducts himself in public, but at least he's not another beltway insider and that's what's most important to me as a critical undecided voter.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Posting pictures of Carl Weathers regardless of circumstance is just good form.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

drat, remember what Facebook used to look like? :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Honestly, Kony posting that harlem shake video that went viral was a genius move that did a lot to soften his image. Sure a lot of people still hated him but you started to see less and less anti-Kony stuff on social media when that thing got big.