Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Fil5000 posted:

Until this set of email rules can only be described in 4D space you haven't helped enough.

5D Distribution Lists with Multiverse Time Travel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Last day at my current job, 2 weeks before my new job is going to start.... Got a phonecall with an offer for the job I really wanted, better pay, benefits, better work.... Everything. loving taking it.

Tomfoolery
Oct 8, 2004

chin up everything sucks posted:

Last day at my current job, 2 weeks before my new job is going to start.... Got a phonecall with an offer for the job I really wanted, better pay, benefits, better work.... Everything. loving taking it.

My condolences for the vague personal issues that caused you to not be able to start the new job you accepted.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Tomfoolery posted:

My condolences for the vague personal issues that caused you to not be able to start the new job you accepted.

it's always terrible when *gestures at the universe* stuff happens

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Sometimes life just throws you a curveball that means you have to relocate/not relocate/give up work entirely to look after a family member

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Now that's what we like to see. Get it.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Username/post anticombo

AlexDeGruven
Jun 29, 2007

Watch me pull my dongle out of this tiny box

"My apologies, but I won't be able to start this position due to personal issues."

And congrats. I'd do exactly the same thing. Employers won't hesitate to burn bridges so why should you try to keep them built?

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
Spent the last few hours working with someone to get this cash advance/point of sale machine working. Last one just up and died, so the company sent a new one out, from a much newer series.
We've been trying a few ports, different switch port and nothing from it. I can see the port light up, but no mac address. User mentions that the machine looked different, and sends me a picture of it. The device ONLY has a setting for wireless. It ships with a usb dongle for wired, but nothing.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Hell yes. First company deserves nothing from you, go after what you want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
A password reset ticket came in this evening.

From some Russian. For the email address connected to my long abandoned World of Tanks account. That he popped the lovely password on.

Hope he enjoyed the hour or so of tier 8 fun he got from it before I booted him.