Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

it's going to be like 11 degrees and raining all day today. in loving february, during the coldest time of the year historically. it's wet as gently caress and it's looking like this whole thing is a bust

dryfeb is officially cancelled

Call your sponsor bro it'll be ok
They make 1 day chips for a reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

current feb status: dry

like dem bones.

MNIMWA
Dec 1, 2014

Also doing dry feb

Some of hte NA beer options around are actually p good. Partake is a decent local option, and there's something called Libra that has a nice range of different flavours.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

dryfeb was easy. also fyi i raised a grand total of $0 for cancer or w/e

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

thinking about having a couple beers next week tio celebrate the new job however so dry march is off

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

someone else start the dry march thread and come up with a snappy name. dry march sucks. actually hey why not for all you dry january and dryfebbers out there, try easing back into being a noirmal drug user by paraking in moderation march?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Thinking to do climb march. Every day I shall climb up a thing. Then I shall climb down the thing.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

Thinking to do climb march. Every day I shall climb up a thing. Then I shall climb down the thing.

good idea. maybe open the month with climbing down out of your own rear end in a top hat? a nice challeneg to start the month off right

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Just found out I got two new jobs that pay incredibly well op, so I'm pretty snug up here in my own rear end

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

Just found out I got two new jobs that pay incredibly well op, so I'm pretty snug up here in my own rear end

lol

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
Trucking along right now with 2 years, 8 months sober. I was addicted to opiates for about 3 years as well but it's been a long, long time since I called my dealer.

Working at a rehab helps me in my own recovery, because I'm around it all day. It can be stressful at times, and lately I've kind of been thinking about going back into the tech field. But hey, I'm not wasted today and I don't plan on drinking or drugs today, either. Good luck, fellow goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
How bout we do a month where we quit doing the most toxic thing people do with their whole lives? Unemployed February. For the shortest month of the year, nobody does loving anything!