Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who were your Tag-Team Champions in January 2023?
This poll is closed.
The Acclaimed (AEW World Tag Team Champions) 8 32.00%
FTR (FORMER IWGP Tag Team Champions) 2 8.00%
Bishamon (IWGP Tag Team Champions) 1 4.00%
The Motor City Machine Guns (Impact World Tag Team Champions) 2 8.00%
The Death Dollz (Impact Knockouts World Tag Team Champions) 1 4.00%
Reiwa AA Cannon (FORMER Princess Tag Team Champions) 1 4.00%
Wasteland War Party (Princess Tag Team Champions) 1 4.00%
Catch 2/2 (IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 2 8.00%
The 37KAMINA (KO-D Tag Team Champions) 2 8.00%
Voodoo Murders (FORMER World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 0 0%
Miyaken to Takuya (FORMER World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 1 4.00%
Yuma Aoyagi & Naoya Nomura (World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 0 0%
Write-In 4 16.00%
Total: 25 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
FTR were crowned Tag-Team Champions for 2022, but this might be the last month for a long time they'll be on this poll. Choose wisely!

The Acclaimed (Anthony Bowens and Max Caster) - AEW World Tag Team Champions - defended against Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal on Dynamite, defended against Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal at Battle of the Belts V

FTR (Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler) - FORMER IWGP Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Bishamon at Wrestle Kingdom 17

Bishamon (Hirooki Goto and YOSHI-HASHI) - IWGP Tag Team Champions - won from FTR at Wrestle Kingdom 17

The Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly) - Impact World Tag Team Champions - defened against Heath & Rhino, the Major Players, and the Bullet Club at Hard to Kill

The Death Dollz (Jessicka, Rosemary, and Taya Valkyrie) - Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions - Jessicka and Taya Valkyire defended against Gisele Shaw & Tara on Impact on AXS

Reiwa AA Cannon (Saki Akai and Yuki Arai) - FORMER Princess Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Wasteland War Party at Tokyo Joshi Pro '23

Wasteland War Party (Heidi Howitzer and Max the Impaler) - Princess Tag Team Champions - won from Reiwa AA Cannon at Tokyo Joshi Pro '23

Catch 2/2 (Francesco Akira and TJP) - IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - defended against CHAOS at Wrestle Kingdom 17

The 37KAMINA (Shunma Katsumata and MAO) - KO-D Tag Team Champions - won vacant titles against Calamari Drunken Kings at Hatsuyume, defended against Shiori Asahi & Makoto Oishi at Sweet Dreams!

Voodoo Murders (KONO and Suwama) - FORMER World Tag Team Champions [AJPW] - unsuccessfully defended against Miyaken to Takuya during New Year Giant Series

Miyaken to Takuya (Kento Miyahara and Takuya Nomura) - FORMER World Tag Team Champions [AJPW] - won from Voodoo Murders during New Year Giant Series, unsuccessfully defeneded against Yuka Aoyagi & Naoya Nomura during New York Giant Series

Yuma Aoyagi & Naoya Nomura - World Tag Team Champions [AJPW] - won from Miyaken to Takuya during New Year Giant Series

Write-In - Who did I miss? By all means, tell me!

Edward Mass fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Feb 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Voting for FTR because they rule and it's my last chance for a while at least. Hopefully Bishamon give me plenty of reasons to vote for them next month!

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I would vote for Miyaken to Takuya because the match they lost the belts ruled, but ShunMAO vs CDK also ruled and they followed it up with a real fun match against a couple of middle aged dudes

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Miyaken to Takuya had the best match of January

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
giving it to Wasteland War Party but ShunMAO were real close

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

write in vote for The Briscoe Brothers because i can

bartok
May 10, 2006

Voted for The Acclaimed because they did the impossible and made me nostalgic for TNA.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

JOHN CENA posted:

write in vote for The Briscoe Brothers

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I am unable to see what the current results are, as I am using the Awful app due to home Wi-Fi (and, for that matter, electricity) being down, but I assume it’s close!

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I'm voting for The Death Dollz because Taya Valkyrie has probably been allowed into The Palace of Wisdom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Edward Mass posted:

I am unable to see what the current results are, as I am using the Awful app due to home Wi-Fi (and, for that matter, electricity) being down, but I assume it’s close!

Currently The Acclaimed hold a six point led over FTR, MCMG, Catch 2/2 and The 37KAMINA. And a 5 point lead over "write-in"

Also don't forget to vote in the Pro-Wrestling Champion for January Thread too!