Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Denial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

A good fugue state shouldn't be underestimated.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
honestly its a three way tie between Arkansas, Ohio, or Mississippi

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
unconsciousness

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Oklahoma, that has medical weed, just voted down recreational on a statewide ballot... the governor's campaign to stop it was because "smoking anything is bad"
lol. lmao. :lmao:

10% of their population has weed cards. they sell every type. edibles.. tinctures. no need to smoke.

go Oklahoma!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Connecticut and also

Yeah where else can you get a steamed burger?

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
washington has the closest proximity to vancouver island, and for that reason it's the best place in the us

i'd say alaska, but c'mon now

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Minnesota because it's like if Wisconsin was run by slightly less lovely people.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Inebriation with a hint of arousal

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Hallucinogenic

Edit: actually it's euphoric but the comedown sucks

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I’ve only been a few times but the nature in Tennessee is just breathtaking. Also I went to the grocery store and the cashier happily walked my groceries to the car with me. Made me wonder what living in a place not filled with assholes is like.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

First

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Infidel Castro posted:

Minnesota because it's like if Wisconsin was run by slightly less lovely people.

Yeah I'm kind of jealous.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

covidstomper58 posted:

A good fugue state shouldn't be underestimated.

its called blowfish you fuckin weebs

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Duck and Cover posted:

in the cafe car of any amtrak train

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Duck and Cover posted:

I thought it was an Albany expression?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

O h sorry I meant square

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

pencilhands posted:

I’ve only been a few times but the nature in Tennessee is just breathtaking. Also I went to the grocery store and the cashier happily walked my groceries to the car with me. Made me wonder what living in a place not filled with assholes is like.

East tennessee in particular is so nice. I remember driving through the gorge on I-40 in the fall and looking at all the colors when I was growing up.

I've only lived in Tennessee and California. People always ask me which I like better. I honestly have trouble deciding because there are things that I love and hate about both places. I guess if I took the location of my family out of the equation and just compared them side by side I would probably pick california. But there are definitely things I miss about tennessee too. I didn't hate living there I just wanted something different.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

No I meant pink

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
The castle of white.

edit: drat it, that reminded me of this snl skit with the rock. white castle is like a 15+ minute drive to get to so I never go there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0NgUhEs1R4

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Duck and Cover posted:

Steamed burgers are the bad part about Connecticut

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
The best one probably has the least amount of people, I think we can all agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Arousal