Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
Just wanted to let anyone from the PI old guard who’s still around and doesn’t have me on social media bc I’m spicy know that Moses (“Pin”) passed away this morning. He has been in cognitive decline for about a year now and had pretty severe dementia, but we worked around it and his body was healthy until about a month ago when he just kind of started shutting down. He wasn't sick, just old and his heart was failing. He hasn't been able to eat for a couple of days now and this morning he couldn't stand, so we took him in. The vet agreed it was definitely time. Rho and I held him. He went right to sleep. He knew, and he was ready, and he's fine now. I hope he is with Frankie, he was never quite the same after he was gone and it would be a joy to him.

His 13th birthday was February 12th. He was THE dog of my 20’s and saw me through my entire young adulthood and into my mid-30’s. Due to me being old, tired, and the fact that they should all be destroyed, he will likely be my last APBT. (Also because they don’t make them anymore where I can get a good one. Mostly that. Thanks pitmoms y’all are doing AMAZING.) He was loved, we miss him, and we know that we will see him again.

Hope those of you who knew him are staying fresh. Love u dipshits (most of u*)

Slaughter puppies in heaven old man. See u when I get there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Moseeeeees :love: I remember him! Rest in peace, my dude. May he and Frankie chill in heaven for all time.

shipwrecks
Dec 31, 2008

Never posted back then, just lurked, but your threads with Moses were always a treat to read. Sorry for your loss, Super, Moses was a real one. Have fun with Frankie, old man.

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

rest in power beautiful man :h:

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Moses was a very good boy.