Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

That DICK! posted:

water bottles? how little is his pee hole? how little does he pee? jugs surely. water jugs.

What

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

whats unclear?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i guess the rock's pee. if he's pissing so little a mere water bottle will do

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

the rock knows his hole and gluts the mouth. of water bottles, with his piss

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He just calls jugs bottles as a funny joke. It's jugs

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

That DICK! posted:

whats unclear?

I can safely say most humans do not have pee holes bigger than a water bottle mouth.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

When I worked freight the meta was the 32 oz wide mouth gatorade bottles

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

I can safely say most humans do not have pee holes bigger than a water bottle mouth.

the rock isn't a human, he's The Brahma Bull

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

" posted:

Earlier this month, he was three hours late arriving ahead of his main event match at WrestleMania 40, two insiders told TheWrap. For WWE World, a WWE fan event in Philadelphia leading up to WrestleMania 40, Johnson showed up two hours behind schedule, drawing boos from the crowd and criticism from the local Philadelphia press.

According to a WWE insider, Johnson’s late arrival was due to other WWE commitments, as well as traffic in Philadelphia on the way to the WWE World venue in Center City.

Chris Legentil, WWE’s executive vice president for Talent Relations and Head of Communications, told TheWrap, “Dwayne was not only on time for WrestleMania, he was hours early to help with rehearsal — and a pleasure to work with throughout the entire run.”

Guy shows up late

"Actually he wasn't late at all, he was extremely early!"

WWE in a nutshell right there.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

When I worked freight the meta was the 32 oz wide mouth gatorade bottles

:hai: I've heard this from a few FedEx guys I've known. Less of a chance for a spill.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

A Fancy Hat posted:

Guy shows up late

"Actually he wasn't late at all, he was extremely early!"

WWE in a nutshell right there.

It sounds like the dude is stretching himself too thin.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

that's a stupid thing to "What".

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Lol Legentil was fine putting his name on that one, I guess.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

time is a flat circle

https://twitter.com/JustAlyxCentral/status/1785050996655132889

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

That DICK! posted:

that's a stupid thing to "What".

What-ing something stupid? In the WWE?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

MJeff posted:

Lol Legentil was fine putting his name on that one, I guess.

The outlet probably actually has some standards and wouldn't run his quote without putting his name on it.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

His last couple of promos have been dipping into heel territory. It would be interesting.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

The Rock was up in the rafters setting up the lights, that's why he wasn't at this fan meet and greet. Trust us, we had to clean up the dozens of piss bottles after the fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
2018 heel Cody constantly loving with the Golden Lovers was so great (even if the matches kinda stunk), him not just doing that character again in AEW was so cringe of him.