Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I like Enterprise more than Voyager and I don't care who knows it. :colbert:

You know what Voyager doesn't have? Andorians.

T'Pol is great. Phlox is great. Shran is the best. Trip is good. I like that Archer is a bumbling nepotism hire at first. Soval is good. There are other cast members too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

The first two seasons of Enterprise are mostly boring retreads of earlier show plots, which is kind of what Voyager does for awhile too

I will say that Season 4 of ENT is probably better than most seasons of Voyager except maybe Season 4

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Ravenson posted:

You're allowed to stop, you know. You don't have to watch everything Star Trek just because it's Star Trek. Don't make my mistake.

Hahaha good one

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I like Enterprise season 3 because it's the story I wanted out of Voyager.

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?

Grand Fromage posted:

I like Enterprise more than Voyager and I don't care who knows it. :colbert:

You know what Voyager doesn't have? Andorians.

T'Pol is great. Phlox is great. Shran is the best. Trip is good. I like that Archer is a bumbling nepotism hire at first. Soval is good. There are other cast members too!

:respek:

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Didn't that capitalist they woke up from cryosleep figure out the Romulans they were dealing with that week were bluffing just because he had a lot of experience in business negotiations before Troi could?

I like to think that guy is off on Ferenginar, somehow serving as the chair of the FCA

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Sash! posted:

I like to think that guy is off on Ferenginar, somehow serving as the chair of the FCA

In the novels he's the Ambassador to Ferenginar.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

In the novels he's the Ambassador to Ferenginar.

I also found this

Furthermore, he is depicted as the Federation Secretary of Commerce at the time of the Borg Invasion of 2381 in Mere Mortals.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Did the singer guy become a hit since all his stuff would be new again?

He came off as a genuine nice guy. He even accepted Data completely.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

The Last Call posted:

Did the singer guy become a hit since all his stuff would be new again?

He came off as a genuine nice guy. He even accepted Data completely.

Hea mentioned on the news ticker in Lower Decks. Seems to be doing good since people stampeded at one of his shows.

I'm surprised Sisko didn't offer him an unlimited tab at Quark's just to have someone to talk about baseball with.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

FlamingLiberal posted:

The first two seasons of Enterprise are mostly boring retreads of earlier show plots, which is kind of what Voyager does for awhile too

There are some points in Enterprise where they go through a classic star trekky style plot, and then at the end instead of resolving it in a classic star trekky way like with forming an understanding or figuring out what's going on, they end with just loving blowing up everything. Dead Stop and The Crossing stand out for that.

And this was before the whole 9/11 let's go start a loving war turn that the show took for season 3.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Dead Stop was the best Enterprise episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

FlamingLiberal posted:

rear end to rear end

An unusual variation on mindmeld technique.