Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Darkeater Midir’s hard. no choice but to get good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

crab souls rules. why git gud when you can git gun?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

RandolphCarter posted:

crab souls rules. why git gud when you can git gun?

crab souls is fun but my brain wants it to be a legend of zelda game because it's so cute so i've been repeatedly letting myself get surrounded and owned

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Al! posted:

crab souls is fun but my brain wants it to be a legend of zelda game because it's so cute so i've been repeatedly letting myself get surrounded and owned

I am absolutely terrible at the parry and the mantis shrimp is kicking my rear end

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Al! posted:

people have started to put fully voiced ai npcs into skyrim which normally i would oppose except the dialogue and voice acting is less wooden than vanilla

Modders, put AI Joe Biden into skyrim so I can tell him to go kick rocks

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

RandolphCarter posted:

I am absolutely terrible at the parry and the mantis shrimp is kicking my rear end

it’s a pistol shrimp

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

RandolphCarter posted:

It's easier to get the parry off when that shrimp does the flurry attack but it's better to dodge the other attacks or hide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

TontoCorazon posted:

It's easier to get the parry off when that shrimp does the flurry attack but it's better to dodge the other attacks or hide.

I think I need to come back to this, I am doing piddly damage to him. should probably go back to town and see where map piece 2 is.