Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life
Technical support contracts for TempleOS and Plan9 (No SLA)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
an ai app that turns a drawing on a napkin into a professional visio diagram

but seriously someone make this

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

an app that takes people's garbage poo poo done in figma* and turns it into illegible drawings on a napkin like it deserves

*Balls

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

an app that takes people's garbage poo poo done in figma* and turns it into illegible drawings on a napkin like it deserves

*Balls

I have actual serious thoughts about designers not working on paper or whiteboards anymore

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

qirex posted:

I have actual serious thoughts about designers not working on paper or whiteboards anymore

I agree fwiw

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

it's mostly "old man yells at cloud-based design software" but there's actual research about how transcribing an idea improves both understanding of the problem and my own experience when doing this stuff when I used to go whiteboard > at least one round of paper > computer

of course most folks don't have time to work that way anymore [including me] which is I suspect the real problem

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

qirex posted:

it's mostly "old man yells at cloud-based design software" but there's actual research about how transcribing an idea improves both understanding of the problem and my own experience when doing this stuff when I used to go whiteboard > at least one round of paper > computer

of course most folks don't have time to work that way anymore [including me] which is I suspect the real problem

a while back i transcribed all of the tao de ching and it was super rewarding imo

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Perplx posted:

an ai app that turns a drawing on a napkin into a professional visio diagram

but seriously someone make this

Isn't this already a thing? Or just an AI demo?

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
a company that sells company and product names by being a trademark squatter (like domain squatter) backed by AI trained on press releases of futuristic upcoming product categories (space, precision fermentation cheeses, space cheese, etc) and comedic cutesy puns for product names

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
american drones TM -- an american gladiators / battlebots media empire ripoff but humans vs nerf gun ai robots and DJI drones programmed to plow into contestants wearing helmets and a lot of safety padding

let the public see the future battlefield :berninator: :roboluv:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Internet Old One posted:

A sleeping pod filled with warm vibrating glycerine and sensors you glue to your body that record whatever, leds and speakers for flashing lights and tones for "health".

The glycerine and sensor pads are all consumables and the bed requires a 19.94/mo subscription.

It doesn't matter, as soon as they see the nocturnal erection sensor cuff the right kind of very rich people will be snatching them up just so they can bust out of bed like neo from the matrix in the morning before their morning enema of handsome asexual athlete blood.

Since it's not a medical device I'll naturally sell off every byte of medical data collected.

this but it also jacks you off

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

This but some sort of vibrating biofeedback crystal buttplug that makes a report about the biological age of your pelvic floor and tracks your prostate volume.

Besides if it jacks you off from the front then it'll complicate the erection sensor cuff.

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Internet Old One posted:

A sleeping pod filled with warm vibrating glycerine and sensors you glue to your body that record whatever, leds and speakers for flashing lights and tones for "health".

The glycerine and sensor pads are all consumables and the bed requires a 19.94/mo subscription.

It doesn't matter, as soon as they see the nocturnal erection sensor cuff the right kind of very rich people will be snatching them up just so they can bust out of bed like neo from the matrix in the morning before their morning enema of handsome asexual athlete blood.

Since it's not a medical device I'll naturally sell off every byte of medical data collected.

no thanks

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

i'll take five of them

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJklHwoYgBQ

10 years later and still relevant

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

american drones TM -- an american gladiators / battlebots media empire ripoff but humans vs nerf gun ai robots and DJI drones programmed to plow into contestants wearing helmets and a lot of safety padding

let the public see the future battlefield :berninator: :roboluv:

do the humans get live rounds?

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
yes why not

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Roosevelt posted:

do the humans get live rounds?

now, when you say "get," do you mean, uh, how do i uhhh