Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
The uh lack of a cash in is quite weird to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

siriuslysomething posted:

The uh lack of a cash in is quite weird to me.

I assume they put the tag belts on Priest to streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch the storyline of him cashing in out as long as possible.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Congrats to Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually
That entire ending was weird with the camera holding that long and shinsuke just standing outside the ring like he just lost to a roll up and not the curb stomp

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Brokenogre posted:

That entire ending was weird with the camera holding that long and shinsuke just standing outside the ring like he just lost to a roll up and not the curb stomp

MJeff posted:

No idea. He was walking around like he got small packaged, not stomped in the fuckin' head. Dude just didn't feel like selling the loss, I guess.

You stole my post! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

MJeff posted:

You stole my post! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down Mr Brooks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Miching Mallecho posted:

Oh man, Cena needs the hair transplant and quick.

Come on John, it's okay. Everyone in Hollywood does it.

Joe Buck advises against it