Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

the soap is dope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The Animal Friends Shelter in Gaza are so close to hitting their GoFundMe goal, please donate and spread it around if you can so they can evacuate their children before Rafah is invaded:

https://gofund.me/276d2916

snack soul
Jul 6, 2005

funded. hope they can get their families out in time

Commissar Canuck
Aug 5, 2008

They made fun of us! And it's Stanley Cup season!

Mainly posting this here to keep an accurate account of how much this thread/CSPAM has raised for the Palestinians. I usually lurk the I/P thread and wanted to do something to help in some small way

Commissar Canuck has issued a correction as of 22:43 on May 2, 2024

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Commissar Canuck posted:

Mainly posting this here to keep an accurate account of how much this thread/CSPAM has raised for the Palestinians. I usually lurk the I/P thread and wanted to do something to help in some small way

:hf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008
we are raising money for medical supplies that we would send with doctors. our current drive is for cardiology supplies that are desperately needed.

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/943fEcTiDX

we are still not a fully registered non profit so your donation would not be tax deductible.

we have another set of delegates who managed to get a lot more free baggage allowance on Turkish so the next fundraising campaign is going to be larger.

let me know if you have any questions.