Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013

Cocaine Bear posted:

Yeah, any other loser rear end teams you guys wanna talk about in this, the loser rear end team thread?

Just the Penguins.

For real content though, I don’t normally look forward to Dallas games, but if they play like they did with the younger guys against Vegas it’s going to be a good series against Colorado. If they revert and it’s all about the old guys it’s going to not be good at all. Suter is going to get beaten a few times a night and it’s going to be extra funny for me to watch.

Jhet fucked around with this message at 23:34 on May 7, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
I continue to enjoy me some Stankoven, and I thought Miro Heiskanen was really good in the Vegas series. That dude has some of the best stickwork in the league on defense.

Pavelski on the other hand looks totally smoked. Looks like he's finally gotten too slow to be an impact player against good teams anymore, no matter how good his instincts and hand-eye are. Would be nice to see him be able to finally get a Cup and then retire gracefully. But he prrrrobably shouldn't be playing 18 a night anymore.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Jhet posted:

Just the Penguins.

For real content though, I don’t normally look forward to Dallas games, but if they play like they did with the younger guys against Vegas it’s going to be a good series against Colorado. If they revert and it’s all about the old guys it’s going to not be good at all. Suter is going to get beaten a few times a night and it’s going to be extra funny for me to watch.

Benn has been terrible at finishing but okay in the kid line. Pavs has been a ghost. I'm hoping Pete learned his lesson and just plays Stars hockey instead of following the lead.

The lesson Pete learned is never ever play Nils and feed Suter minutes.