Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
more importantly, she's a GAMER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

doomrider7 posted:

That's why she's the Attack Holder.

She doesn't just hold it, she OWNS it

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

doomrider7 posted:

New Chapter is out if you know where to look.

This week's chapter gives us a smidge more progress.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
i'm so happy that sunraku has a gamer chair now

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
Besides the...actually you know what, Inwas gonna say something about Rust being one of my favorite characters, but everyone in this series is my favorite character. Asking me to pick one over the other is like asking me to pick which is of my dinos in ARK I love the most when I love them all equally.

Edit - There's being a bro, then there's Kei levels of being a bro.

doomrider7 fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Apr 10, 2024

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

doomrider7 posted:

Besides the...actually you know what, Inwas gonna say something about Rust being one of my favorite characters, but everyone in this series is my favorite character. Asking me to pick one over the other is like asking me to pick which is of my dinos in ARK I love the most when I love them all equally.

I'm sure it's all part of his plan to recruit Sunraku into being a pro-gamer.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Nemo2342 posted:

I'm sure it's all part of his plan to recruit Sunraku into being a pro-gamer.

Was thinking about that when I saw that he was the one calling. This could well be one of the best WN/LN mamga adaptations out there with how good the manganka is at adapting things. Not just the artwork, but the writong and pacing just WORK.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

also the art style FUCKS

it's simple without being too simple but also keeps its dynamism. the only real negative just comes from me being a weirdo who doesn't like digital art

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
I genuinely appreciate that the art never gets horny nor is there a token pervert. It’s almost weirdly sexless for a modern battle shonen, but I’m actually finding that refreshing.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

there's no time for horny they have unique monsters to fight

this is the true gamer's life

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

PringleCreamEgg posted:

I genuinely appreciate that the art never gets horny nor is there a token pervert. It’s almost weirdly sexless for a modern battle shonen, but I’m actually finding that refreshing.

You know I've noticed that. Like you said, the series is indeed very sexless in general and yeah it's legit refreshing in that regard.

mikeycp posted:

there's no time for horny they have unique monsters to fight

this is the true gamer's life

This be true.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

PringleCreamEgg posted:

Rei is right there being hella horny for our MC and you just ignore her.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Sunraku is basically running around in his underwear 24/7

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

doomrider7 posted:

We did literally just get through a whole arc about Rakuro getting Kei the fight he wanted with the arguable best gamer in the world. The chair's probably team swag from the event that everybody was going to get anyway, even though the actual invitational process was more like

"This way, there are videogames to play!"

"Where?" said Rakuro, following along.

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

AtomikKrab posted:

Rei is right there being hella horny for our MC and you just ignore her.

As Sunraku do.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
Kei's a mensch.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
New update! Looks like it's time to see some more VR games, because we had too much plot recently.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Nemo2342 posted:

New update! Looks like it's time to see some more VR games, because we had too much plot recently.

To be fair, everyone else on Team Ctarnidd is off-line atm so why not show off some of the other schlock Rakuro has dined on. For real though, some of those games like Nephilim would make awesome series(or games) in their own right.

Edit: Forget the Tourney Arc. I wanna see this chapter animated NOW!

doomrider7 fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Apr 17, 2024

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

doomrider7 posted:

To be fair, everyone else on Team Ctarnidd is off-line atm so why not show off some of the other schlock Rakuro has dined on. For real though, some of those games like Nephilim would make awesome series(or games) in their own right.

Edit: Forget the Tourney Arc. I wanna see this chapter animated NOW!

I like the trips into other games, but that Tourney took so long that I was really looking forward to more progress in SLF. Hopefully this sidetrip won't take too many chapters.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Way too much detail on that pig.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

give me more detail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

one panel in this chapter obliquely looked like sunraku somehow equipped an aloha shirt and it made me unreasonably excited for some reason