Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Okay in how many years from now is Hakuba going to be relevant to this goddamn story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

The Shame Boy posted:

Okay in how many years from now is Hakuba going to be relevant to this goddamn story.

either five minutes or never, depending on your interpretation

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
ok that *is* surprising after all

...but also stupid

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
for sure dude a pistol would have done all that

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

oh hey, jyb's here now

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Barty had no idea who Sabo was until now probably but now is just as psched about him as he was for Luffy :allears:

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Wait, the fight with Senor Pink already started? Based on my memory of where in the arc this ends, we're going to be in this fight for a whiiiiiile

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Oh Jesus this guy's voice and design but what he's saying i'm feeling so many emotions right now

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

senor pink rules

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

King Riku is just Heihachi Mishima?!

Does that make Rebecca or Violet the Reina in this situation? Either way i've suddenly very concerned.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

The Shame Boy posted:

King Riku is just Heihachi Mishima?!

Does that make Rebecca or Violet the Reina in this situation? Either way i've suddenly very concerned.

There's no volcano close enough for a Mishima conflict, that's how those always end, right?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I'm actually rather familiar with your backstory Rebecca, i read the wiki you see.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I just loving can't with this guy he's too funny

Arist posted:

senor pink rules

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
that had to be a boring fight if she just magic eye'd him to just stand there

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

https://cytu.be/r/goonami

hi

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

i did not know until just now that there was a marathon tonight

that's just how out of touch with this block i've gotten

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Waffleman_ posted:

Unfortunately you didn't pick a great time to get in touch again...

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

There's one next week too, right? I'll have a moobi ready.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Waffleman_ posted:

There's one next week too, right? I'll have a moobi ready.

might i suggest

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Arist posted:

might i suggest

i mean i was gonna do godzilla minus one

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

also a good choice

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?

Waffleman_ posted:

where you been man

PREVIOUSLY, ON TOONAMI

Ninja Kamui - Joe and Koga face down one last time, and for a hot second it looks like Joe might eat poo poo, on account of Koga's Secret Forbidden TechniqueTM basically being Mind Prison. But then Zai busts in after having a crisis of loyalty and sacrifices his arm to save Joe. Joe kills Koga and then the whole "ninja coup-detat" thing peters out due to the Link Kuei suddenly getting jumped by the Yiga Clan? Meanwhile, Mike is able to hunt down Elon Zaslav and arrest him (boo for not just dumping his body in a hole in the desert) thanks to Jason DeMarco de-hacking the W Reactors. And so our story ends with Joe riding off into the desert like a significantly less-intense version of Sarah Connor riding off at the end of Terminator.

Zom100 - oh man, the vibes last week were so fuckin' rancid that i really don't want to go over it right now. Such a loving bummer. at least it's a marathon tonight so i don't actually need to think about it again.

MARATHON PERFORMANCE OF (the first half of) NINJA KAMUI TONIGHT[/b]

TRIP REPORT

i did my annual re-watch of Interstella 5555 last sunday night. that movie loving slaps! god i loving love Daft Punk. did i tell you guys, I got a vinyl copy of "Something About Us" on vinyl this past Record Store Day, it was 4/20 this year. it's basically a Daft Punk single on vinyl, the B side is Verdis Quo. it's literally billed as "The love theme to Interstella 5555" and has the character designs on the artwork. Did anybody else go to the stores for Record Store Day this year? i gotta set up the turntable i got for christmas at some point.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
That's dope. Something About Us is my favorite song on Discovery

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Argus Zant posted:

where you been man

partly a lotta late saturday shifts partly the lineup has just not been super max lately man

that being said i am interviewing for a new job with a more reasonable schedule and i think they really want me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
the funny old guy saying "perhaps someone out there is keeping you alive" :v: