Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Dustin vs Christian 8 10.67%
Best Friends vs Not Lucha Bros 3 4.00%
BCG vs Mogul Embassy 4 5.33%
Anna vs Deonna 1 1.33%
Top Flight vs Private Party 2 2.67%
Joe vs Hook 57 76.00%
Total: 75 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Purrazoo was signed to tna too. things can change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

wrestling is real

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

STONE COLD 64 posted:

wrestling is real

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

STONE COLD 64 posted:

wrestling is real

people r fake

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

History Comes Inside! posted:

How did MJF get it if Tony didn’t really leave a voicemail

clearly, it was ai generated

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

I am unsure if it is a bad thing or a good thing that Britt has never seen Star Wars

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Punk hasn't seen Rocky 3 and look what happened.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

rotinaj posted:

I am unsure if it is a bad thing or a good thing that Britt has never seen Star Wars

at this point 2/3rds of the main series is bad enough to make one reconsider if the originals are actually any good so really I can't blame anyone for not caring anymore.

two and a half good movies came out over 40 years ago, you'd be called insane for devotedly caring about anything else with that track record

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Lol I like when he had his people put out the mox story and all that happened was people still love mox and made fun of punk for not seeing rocky 3

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

shiksa posted:

at this point 2/3rds of the main series is bad enough to make one reconsider if the originals are actually any good so really I can't blame anyone for not caring anymore.

two and a half good movies came out over 40 years ago, you'd be called insane for devotedly caring about anything else with that track record

I always liked the idea of star wars more than any of the products. The first time I really loved it was Kotor and the clone wars mini series in 2003 or 4

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

rotinaj posted:

it's a good thing. second best is "have seen them, not a fan" but zero knowledge or interest is the ideal

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
The original trilogy is fine but my favorite Star wars thing is I think in a game some guy goes "oh yeah I hate how the Galaxy's politics changed from that stupid Jedi civil war"
"It wasn't a civil war, the sith-"
"All those space wizards are the same"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Shard posted:

I always liked the idea of star wars more than any of the products. The first time I really loved it was Kotor and the clone wars mini series in 2003 or 4

kotor and kotor 2 kick total rear end more than almost any other star wars thing its true

and yea same, i loved the *idea* of star wars growing up more than I watched the movies all the time or whatever, I thought star wars galaxies was the coolest poo poo when I was like, 12-14 and I basically never ran a combat/questing heavy character. so, like, obviously I very very much did not like what it turned into lol

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MorningMoon posted:

The original trilogy is fine but my favorite Star wars thing is I think in a game some guy goes "oh yeah I hate how the Galaxy's politics changed from that stupid Jedi civil war"
"It wasn't a civil war, the sith-"
"All those space wizards are the same"

that is deffo kotor 2 dialogue word for word.

great username
Dec 28, 2023

BTYBB would have been fine if Adam Cole wasn't completely cooked as a human being since the last time Adam Page beat the poo poo out of him.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hey all, I extended the deadline for submissions for The Top Ten Active Wrestlers of 2023 Thread, please pop by and add in a Top Ten before midnight Eastern of Friday, January 26th!

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

STONE COLD 64 posted:

wrestling is real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvd3aEsThbc

Me irl

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that wasn't a difficult mario maker course at all.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Cavauro posted:

that wasn't a difficult mario maker course at all.

kayfabe brother

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

two and a half good moviesevents came out over 40 years ago, you'd be called insane for devotedly caring about anything else with that track record

But enough about the WWE, wocka wocka wocka

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

this was in my hometown, i was there.

i am not him but honestly the audience was with the guy, funny as hell out of context though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Wrong thread