Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
GOKU
GO COUGS
View Results

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just saw a commercial for WSU and they kept saying GOKU and it took me a minute to realize that they were actuially saying Go "Cougs" (because their mascot is a cougar(the cat kind not the sexy lady kind))

anyways it would be a lot cooler if their college weas like talking about goku anyway have a nice rest of your day everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
it would be pretty cool if a school had like a hot lady cougar as their mascot though that would own I would go there

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Goku is a better mascot than cougar.

Nooner posted:

it would be pretty cool if a school had like a hot lady cougar as their mascot though that would own I would go there

Now I'm conflicted, poo poo.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

Hell yeah that would be cool