Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i will be adding the 2nd x to my avatar early to signify hes dead to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

#TeamLH stays winning

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Don't call yourself #TeamLH if you haven't even posted a single pic of his outfit from the Met Gala. That's stolen valor.

jimmychoo
Sep 30, 2008

creepin n rollin

honestly he looks good as hell tonight.

quote:

Burberry chief creative officer, Daniel Lee, said of designing the look, "His Met Gala look is inspired by the story of John Ystumllyn, one of Britain’s first Black gardeners, and by the language of flowers in Black history."

slay

Red_Fred
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib
Need to throw one of these for ma boy :lando:

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

wicka posted:

Don't call yourself #TeamLH if you haven't even posted a single pic of his outfit from the Met Gala. That's stolen valor.

I'm too busy unable to look away from what Jeremy Strong is wearing

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Oh no the orange man rigged it for the orange team. This is NOT poggers lando!!!!

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

Next Mclaren updates need to get rid of the Trump

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Thanks Ants posted:

Going by how the stewards have been acting this weekend I think Sainz is getting a penalty

Well loving hell

Alonso is right, stewards racist towards spainiards

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Tony quidprano posted:

I'm too busy unable to look away from what Jeremy Strong is wearing

The most fashionable military dictator

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
We need a papa fred gangtag and then give me the gangtag

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Gimmie this if I can still have a lando sixer

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

FAUXTON posted:

SEC refs

:vince:

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Full Collapse posted:

America sucks.

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
Silly season being year long this season rules. Very excited to know what Newey will do. If anyone is able to be enough of a nerd to talk him out of millions of dollars from a better deal, it’s James Vowels. That said, there’s not a team he could go to that would be uninteresting. Mercedes might be the least interesting, especially if once they’re good they put George against a rookie.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

a real chump posted:

We need a 1986 Osella Formula One team gangtag and then give me the gangtag

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

Silly season being year long this season rules. Very excited to know what Newey will do. If anyone is able to be enough of a nerd to talk him out of millions of dollars from a better deal, it’s James Vowels. That said, there’s not a team he could go to that would be uninteresting. Mercedes might be the least interesting, especially if once they’re good they put George against a rookie.

and also how very few drivers have guaranteed seats next year, there's a chance we get a lot of changes.

also this upcoming weekend has no F1 but like everybody else with good races coming up, including 6H of Spa for WEC. Good to be back into the real heart of racing season.

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl

Full Collapse posted:

America sucks.

Bro we will overthrow your democracy so fast. Probably already did tho.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

net work error posted:

#TeamLH stays winning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Sainz has done a bit of damage to his value by driving angry, losing the rear of his car and then crashing into Oscar, wonder if this is the start of a meltdown