Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

the same dude obsessed with the Golden State Warriors is also a hardcore obsessed fan of Drake

somehow that makes perfect sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

its hard for drake stans rn. go easy on him.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

kendrick lamar would be banned from the forums with all these pedo accusations (much like on these forums, he's entirely correct)

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

what in the hell is that dude doing

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Of course the racist Australian guy is a drake fan.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Flayer uber alles, IMO.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

One of my favorite posts of all time is this one I found years after the fact since I never read the thread but YCS had a Xbox Sucks type thread and mostly it was people talking poo poo about other consoles and sucking Xbox's dick or talking about lunch or unrelated poo poo, and after 5000 posts about random bullshit Flayer snipes the page with "We now have five thousand individual ownages of the Xbox. Well done lads" or w/e. So sick.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Xbox taking up a lot of space in haters heads

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

Maybe my very favorite detail about these forums is that the "WATCH BUSH START A loving WAR" guy is now a permabanned insane serial rereg Drake/Warriors stan.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I think Dirty Pair has been on CR for a while, it's just that, like basically everything on that site made before 2010 or so, it's impossible to find unless you already know to specifically search for it

I think they also have The Irresponsible Captain Tylor which also owns.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I think they also have The Irresponsible Captain Tylor which also owns.

:hai:

That intro song absolutely slaps

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I'm gonna try my hand at writing a drake diss track. Seems like easy money.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

Just cuz Pusha T did some work for McDonald's doesn't mean it qualifies you.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Waste of Breath posted:

That was good. Lol

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

got tickets to an aquabats concert in a few weeks hell yeah

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The wheelchair guy from degrassi became a rapper? I gotta see this!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

kdot is pulling 24 hour shifts atm you arent built for it

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Waste of Breath posted:

lol

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Porfiriato posted:

Maybe my very favorite detail about these forums is that the "WATCH BUSH START A loving WAR" guy is now a permabanned insane serial rereg Drake/Warriors stan.

Somehow I missed it was the same guy

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Porfiriato posted:

never meet your heroes...

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

hatty posted:

The wheelchair guy from degrassi became a rapper?

Did he though?

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

drat the wheelchair guy from pelswick became a rapper

Sweetgrass
Jan 13, 2008

Fluffdaddy posted:

Of course the racist Australian guy is a drake fan.

my favorite post from him is this garbage rear end take he had before he decided to turn into an insane rereg guy

monkeu posted:

I guess it all comes back to the point I made earlier in the thread. The fact that I come from Australia and haven't been listening to hip hop for thirty years is actually a huge benefit for me.

It means that I don't have to pretend that some lovely obnoxious DJ tags dropping all over a track is a good thing just because rappers had to put up with that poo poo to get their music out there decades ago. It means that I don't have to pretend that one of the most boring albums of last year was super important because it was full of played out hamfisted points about race relations. It means that I can appreciate hip hop music purely for how it actually sounds - regardless of which language or accent it's in, and without caring about which street gang or crime lord the people making it are involved with.

Like I've said before, it adds up to make me one of the only true hip hop fans posting in this thread, and it lets me have a huge hearty laugh about a lot of the inconsequential poo poo most of you prattle on about that has absolutely nothing to do with the actual music.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

monkeh

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

TBLALV posted:

I only play games voiced by the developers' children, random programmers, and homeless men they grabbed off the street, like God intended.

That Yakuza sidequest is absolutely based on life experience from the devs isn't it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Sweetgrass posted:

my favorite post from him is this garbage rear end take he had before he decided to turn into an insane rereg guy