Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

remembering when a khive lady said she kicked her 24-year-old (?) son off her cell phone plan because he voted Bernie

They love to use their adult children as props

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Horseshoe theory posted:

*Golden Share, Poison Pill, etc. is exercised, killing dead all 'Activist' activity that could be construed as a threat to NUMBER*

"Welp, I'm out of ideas!"

those entitled palestinians wouldn't be genocided if they invested more into IDF military vendors

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

that's a white woman using an ai generated image of a black woman as her avatar on twitter.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

that's a white woman using an ai generated image of a black woman as her avatar on twitter.

:perfect:

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

The thing Dems don’t understand is abortion access is not a middle class issue because for them it will always be legal. Leaving it up to the states means it’s now just a question of means.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

loquacius posted:

remembering when a khive lady said she kicked her 24-year-old (?) son off her cell phone plan because he voted Bernie

They love to use their adult children as props

The K-Hivers seem like genuinely bad people.

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.

Some Guy TT posted:

first anthony weiner now this??? is there any weiner in new york we can trust

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

comedyblissoption posted:

de la rocha walked so lin miranda could soar

There's been lots of theater that uses hip-hop in it, but more often than not, it's used as a joke - isn't it hilarious that these characters are rapping. I treat it as a musical form, and a musical form that allows you to pack in a ton of lyric.

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

VoicesCanBe posted:

Except for maybe the gun safety one all of these are blatantly wrong

no, trump banned the devices that convert semi-autos to full-autos ("bump stocks") during his term so even that's a lie.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

i don't care about women's reproductive rights or Palestine, I care about $600 dollars.

yep

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Tom Tucker posted:

The thing Dems don’t understand is abortion access is not a middle class issue because for them it will always be legal. Leaving it up to the states means it’s now just a question of means.

it's been that way since pp v. casey 32 years ago (decided almost 30 years to the day before dobbs) and democrats shrugged as states set the precedent to "safe, legal & rare"--emphasis on the rare bc of state-level restrictions after then.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/ChrisLynnHedges/status/1786174508434403483

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

Plaster Town Cop

Tom Tucker posted:

what's funny is they're going to find out how wrong they are as the transport laws start spreading and democrat governors sign more heartbeat bills.

the "what do you mean this applies to me!?!?" outrage is going to be spectacular.

and it doesn't matter what happens federally anyway since obama ensured republican control over states for decades lol.

Willa Rogers posted:

it's been that way since pp v. casey 32 years ago (decided almost 30 years to the day before dobbs) and democrats shrugged as states set the precedent to "safe, legal & rare"--emphasis on the rare bc of state-level restrictions after then.

Yeah. It's amazing how many libs refuse to understand this.

Harik has issued a correction as of 05:17 on May 5, 2024

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Boooooo

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/eagleman42069/status/1786962724942966859

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Harik posted:

no, trump banned the devices that convert semi-autos to full-autos ("bump stocks") during his term so even that's a lie.

Thanks for the added context. It's good to understand that there has been absolutely no progress whatsoever under the Biden regime.

This makes sense, since the Biden regime is fascist, racist, and genocidal.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

yep

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

the option that feels both plausible and hilarious to me is Biden losing and then dying like right after

We agreed on this before, lame duck president Kamala giving the libs what they want in the worst way

Also there will never be a white woman president

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

how would saying biden does genocide threaten someones nonprofit status?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Clip-On Fedora posted:

The K-Hivers seem like genuinely bad people.

Their whole deal was that the clinton brand of liberal feminism is actually just a cult of malignant narcissism

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

how would saying biden does genocide threaten someones nonprofit status?

you’re not supposed to be partisan per the irs (… yes… I’m aware of the uh…. shortcomings here….)

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/TheDemocrats/status/1786909762510029169

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://x.com/thedailybeast/status/1786978018168091064

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

no thank you

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

Plaster Town Cop

this could be a thoughtful conversation on the realities minority students face

or it could be a complete shitshow

safe money is on the latter

E: and it's a complete shitshow. complete and utter shocker there

Harik has issued a correction as of 07:06 on May 5, 2024

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

comedyblissoption posted:

de la rocha walked so lin miranda could soar

:hitleryes:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

there's something vaguely unsettling about how these bozos seem to take some kind of pride in declaring themselves the most selfish pieces of poo poo imaginable

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

Angelica:

I asked about his family, did you see his answer?
His hands started fidgeting he looked he scanned.
He's penniless, he's flying by the seat of his pants.
Handsome, boy does he know it.
Peach fuzz, and he can't even grow it.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Soda!!!!!

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Smythe posted:

you’re not supposed to be partisan per the irs (… yes… I’m aware of the uh…. shortcomings here….)

remember that time that Time's Up claimed they couldn't help any women who accuse politicians of sexual assault, because oops that'd totally violate this IRS rule sorry.

quote:

“As a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charitable organization, the National Women’s Law Center is restricted in how it can spend its funds, including restrictions that pertain to candidates running for election,” NWLC spokesoman Maria Patrick told the Intercept. “Our decision on whether or not to provide certain types of support to an individual should not be interpreted as our validation or doubt of the truthfulness of the person’s statements. Regardless, our support of workers who come forward regarding workplace sexual harassment remains unwavering.”

dang...sure is crazy how the rules work, but rules are rules!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Smythe posted:

It only just dawned on me that non-profit organization's with journalists are in a very awkward position.

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Nichael posted:

It only just dawned on me that non-profit organization's with journalists are in a very awkward position.

But journalists just report the facts and don't have any bias at all? Didn't you watch civil war?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Imagine having such a hosed up brachycephalic brain you have sincere debates about if the slow steady mass famine and hospital bombing genocide is more humane and democratic than just dropping a tactical nuke or some moabs.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Where's the link on the Whitehouse website for reporting kickback violations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Telluric Whistler posted:

But journalists just report the facts and don't have any bias at all? Didn't you watch civil war?

the us government decides what the facts are and then journalists repeat them. it's a perfect system for delivering the truth.